Most Popular Car

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

recove

Fairly New Member
Reaction score
Hello everybody. Just asking myfelf, which one is the most popular arrma rc car?

I would say Kraton, mainly because it was the first to be available in 3 different sizes, then from there I would say Outcast/Notorious is the second most popular.

Kraton and then I'd say Typhon just as it's such a popular buggy both 3s and 6s, would almost bet the new 4s line has a Typhon coming.....
You forgot the 8S Typhon ?

I will say this, the Senton is by far the least popular, that is basing off the fact that they killed the 6s.

And anyone else think that should have just called the Mojave a Senton? I mean they recycled an old model name for it anyway.

Last edited:
I will say this, the Senton is by far the least popular, that is basing off the fact that they killed the 6s.

And anyone else think that should have just called the Mojave a Senton? I mean they recycled an old model name for it anyway.
Still very disappointed that they discontinued the Senton. That thing is the best SCT that was ever made, period. Ever! A very strong truck. (Except racing... buy an associated)
F4D3EE1B-30C7-49B6-81B1-BC8B5528401C.jpeg

And hoooly I’m now realizing how ragged out my Senton is. Who cares- the chassis is bent so bad that only 3 of the 4 bodyposts line up. I shimmed up the alignment so it tracks straight as an arrow. Badass truck by arrma no question about it.

I love my Senton Mega 3s. Think the Mojave killed the 6s :(

I wanna say the Nero, but it would only be wishful thinking. Kraton 6s gets my vote for most popular.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back