Big Rock Motor assembly won't slide back in!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Robm422

Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Notorious
I switched out all the the rear diff to hot racing, the spur and pinion to hot racing metal, and now for the life of me, I can't get that fricken thing to slide all the way into place. I'm so 'ticked off right now! I looked at the other threads about v2 and v3 but both my old slipper clutch and the new one have the little black threaded thing on the back. Any suggestions??

I switched out all the the rear diff to hot racing, the spur and pinion to hot racing metal, and now for the life of me, I can't get that fricken thing to slide all the way into place. I'm so 'ticked off right now! I looked at the other threads about v2 and v3 but both my old slipper clutch and the new one have the little black threaded thing on the back. Any suggestions??
Are you using a V2? I heard the Hot Racing diff is only compatible with the V2 due to the sizing of it. If you are using a V2, check if the slipper is aligned with the rear diff, take your time with it.

Check the length of the input spline compared to the input you took out.. if the spline is longer this is your issue.. the spline can be shortened if needed..👍

You gotta remove the little black threaded thing from the back. Use threadlock on the screw to keep it from backing out.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back