Typhon Motor bearing size

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dg1726

Fairly New Member
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Typhon 3s
So my.motor bearings blew up, I'm trying to find what size I need...can't measure the old ones because they're literally in pieces and warped...I have a new Typhon 3s..
I googled it but every thread I read has a different size ??‍♂️

Attachments

• A51EB792-78EA-43C9-A405-B861D2D02AF5.jpeg
    A51EB792-78EA-43C9-A405-B861D2D02AF5.jpeg
    340.1 KB · Views: 96
So my.motor bearings blew up, I'm trying to find what size I need...can't measure the old ones because they're literally in pieces and warped...I have a new Typhon 3s..
Your motor is dead call horizonhobby and they will send you a new motor asap vis ups ground your coils im almost completly sure are damaged rotor i maybe still okay. Remplace the stock front bearing with a ceramic hybric sealed of good quality when you receive your new motor

Irrc the front is 5X16X5 and the rear is 5x13x4 I need to double check that though.

Your motor is dead call horizonhobby and they will send you a new motor asap vis ups ground your coils im almost completly sure are damaged rotor i maybe still okay. Remplace the stock front bearing with a ceramic hybric sealed of good quality when you receive your new motor
The coils appear fine and no damage to rotor that I can see..I'll give it a whirl with the bearings lol

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back