Outcast Motor bearing washers

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ArrmAh

Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Outcast 4s
  2. Typhon 3s
I forgot the order and direction of these motor washers... Rookie move I know. Can anyone refresh my memory.

Thanks

Attachments

• IMG_20200619_231532.jpg
    IMG_20200619_231532.jpg
    255.6 KB · Views: 44
Im taking one of my motors apart today to replace the bearings, if no one responds by then, I’ll let you know

Facing downwards its a spring not really a washer the 4s motor should have 2 and 2 brass shims and the 3s motor one solid silver washer 3mm hight and one spring

Facing downwards its a spring not really a washer the 4s motor should have 2 and 2 brass shims and the 3s motor one solid silver washer 3mm hight and one spring
Thanks! searching thru the forums i may have found some inconsistencies with these motors and the type/number of washers and springs that are built with it. I wonder if this is why people are seeing the bearings go on the motor so much...

Thanks! searching thru the forums i may have found some inconsistencies with these motors and the type/number of washers and springs that are built with it. I wonder if this is why people are seeing the bearings go on the motor so much...
I don't think its that its the slipper clutch powder imo killing the bearing

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back