Senton Motor esc upgrade

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Ynotu

Fairly New Member
Reaction score
I have a slash 4x4 LCG with a castle 2060kv and sidewinder 8 setup but want a cleaner look. The truck was given to me in pieces and was wondering should I go with the spektrum 1900kv motor and 130 amp smart esc combo or the hobby wing max8 combo with the 2600kv motor ? Or is there a better option ?

To be clear with current setup reciever box is relocated I would like to bring it all back inline like it looked from the factory but minus the slow overheating setup it had.

I have a slash 4x4 LCG with a castle 2060kv and sidewinder 8 setup but want a cleaner look. The truck was given to me in pieces and was wondering should I go with the spektrum 1900kv motor and 130 amp smart esc combo or the hobby wing max8 combo with the 2600kv motor ? Or is there a better option ?

To be clear with current setup reciever box is relocated I would like to bring it all back inline like it looked from the factory but minus the slow overheating setup it had.
Mamba monster 2 setup lol...I had the same set-up you have on a bandit but money got tight and I sold her and it was very fast...I'm going castle again next.

Back