Vorteks Motor fan quick working on my vorteks

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Ddann

Fairly New Member
Reaction score
My Motor Fan just quick working; I really don’t know what I could’ve done wrong.
Only think I can’t think about is that when I was cleaning it with the blower it probably did spin way to fast and burned it or brake something in there; Now I have the perfect excuse for an upgrade.what do you guys think could be the best option for a motor fan for the Vorteks?

4AF200C7-BBC3-45AC-B8BD-3CF8AD2F7F8E.jpeg

My Motor Fan just quick working; I really don’t know what I could’ve done wrong.
Only think I can’t think about is that when I was cleaning it with the blower it probably did spin way to fast and burned it or brake something in there; Now I have the perfect excuse for an upgrade.what do you guys think could be the best option for a motor fan for the Vorteks?

View attachment 193895
This is a great fan for a great price. I've had a few, all have worked great!
https://www.amazon.com/Motor-Coolin...d3b679&pd_rd_wg=MZNvS&pd_rd_i=B08FJ9QD8N&th=1

@Ginglehopper that is the one I linked above but for 50% of the price.
I was just thinking exactly the same but they are lightly different; the more expensive one is apparently the same but it goes 4000 RPM faster than the one on sale but I guess it can not be that huge of a difference what do you guys think?

They key value is 'CFM'. RPM doesn't really matter. Only has an impact on the same fan i.e. higher voltage=higher rpm = higher cfm but can't be compared across fans. Other key value is static pressure.
All that matters more for the higher cfm fans. The 30x30 don't have all those problems associated with high air throughput.

They key value is 'CFM'. RPM doesn't really matter. Only has an impact on the same fan i.e. higher voltage=higher rpm = higher cfm but can't be compared across fans. Other key value is static pressure.
All that matters more for the higher cfm fans. The 30x30 don't have all those problems associated with high air throughput.
I went ahead and ordered a couple of those; they said it would be here in about a week. Thanks for the info buddy!!

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back