Typhon Motor Heatsink for Typhon

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Stack15

Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Fury
  2. Granite
  3. Mojave
  4. Talion
  5. Voltage
  6. 4x4-Mega
can someone recommend a good motor heatsink for the typhon please? Thank you.

97305EC0-CB32-4AE2-B5C5-DFFB4E76C3B0.jpeg
can someone recommend a good motor heatsink for the typhon please? Thank you.
I’m using yeah racing heatsink and dual fans

That’s where I am confused. What triggers the three slot to be on? I was thinking a cable splitter in the two slot maybe. That way when the motor is engaged the fans come on. Right ? Would that work?

That’s where I am confused. What triggers the three slot to be on? I was thinking a cable splitter in the two slot maybe. That way when the motor is engaged the fans come on. Right ? Would that work?
Not sure which switch on the transmitter operates the #3 slot but when I plug the fans in and turn on the ESC the fans work.

No need to worry about a trigger. It works just plugging right in to any channel. I run the same set up on all my Arrma's. Works like a charm.

So far I’ve used A y and plugged the fans in the number 3 slot of the receiver in my Kraton, Outcast, Talion, typhon and Senton. Everything worked fine when you turn on the switch.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back