Motor module removal helper tools

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Dutch

Mom always said "Drive like a Maniac"
Premium Member
Military Veteran
ArrmaForum Fan
Build Thread Contributor
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. BigRock 4x4
  2. Felony
  3. Fireteam
  4. Granite
  5. Granite Grom
  6. Kraton EXB
  7. Senton 3s
  8. Typhon 3s
  9. Typhon 6s
I bought these a few years ago to throw in my tinker tool box, I use the small one to lift the tab up and medium one to pry on the to pry it out. $14 for a set of 3
motorrem2.png

motorrem1.png

Great idea, Dutch. I also have a ⬆️kit for panel removing or installing vehicle speakers that I should try. ?The toughest part of working on the 3s trucks is getting that thing to slide out the first time. I sanded mine a little and put some slickem and it hasn't been too much trouble since.

Great idea, Dutch. I also have a ⬆kit for panel removing or installing vehicle speakers that I should try. ?The toughest part of working on the 3s trucks is getting that thing to slide out the first time. I sanded mine a little and put some slickem and it hasn't been too much trouble since.
Yes the first couple of time are a real pain, the little one really helps on holding the tab up.

Yes the first couple of time are a real pain, the little one really helps on holding the tab up.

Looking for my kit now lol. Might be in my truck. I'll have to see what tools are included. I know it's unused because I still have the speakers I bought a few years ago too. I'm scared to take my door panels off because I was afraid I'd never get em fit right again. ?
Add to the lockdown list of things to do, I guess.

edit: Just found em! lol They're pretty rigid! No idea what they're all for but from now on I'll use em for the 3s trucks.

1585872882706.png

Last edited:
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back