Kraton Motor mount distance between bottom screws

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mco

Fairly New Member
Reaction score
Hi, I'm trying to finish up a conversion project, but am in need of knowing the distance between the mounting screws on the bottom of the center diff motor mount. My hope is that the arrma 6s mounts are 23mm from the screws center. If you have the time to get me with this, that would be awesome and it'll save me the hassle of buying an item that won't fit. Thanks and be safe.

IMG_20201118_230955.jpg

This my Kraton chassis at the inner 2 motor mount holes.
Welcome to AF.

20201208_194550.jpg

This my Kraton chassis at the inner 2 motor mount holes.:cool:
Thanks for the quick reply. I can't seem to see your pictures. Do you know if the distance between the bottom screws are 23mm?

Refresh the page. Try again. I can send a different picture to help better.

I might as well be across the pond. I'm in NYC. Just have one for me and enjoy.;)
Maybe one day....

Looks like 23mm ...with better pics. 15mm edge of hole to edge of hole to verify correct.
For what it’s worth, be careful with the edge to edge measurement - you’re assuming the chamfers are the same on both chassis.

True. These are 4mm flat heads and the chassis is 3mm thick (arrma chassis) the countersunk edges may be off compared to the OP's chassis.. But I did measure center to center hole. with a ruler and dig. caliper (23mm). I got 15mm on center to verify. But a good point. Edge to edge may not be precise enough

Thanks much. It fit perfectly for my needs. Now I know that I have an indefinite place for this size mount. Take care and be safe.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back