Motor mount for 1/8 exb?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Kraton EXB
Hey, it might be on here somewhere but couldn't find it with a quick search.. does the adjustable pps motor mount fit directly to Kraton EXB and does it raise the motor at all?, as i am using HW1650 4985 motor which has next to no clearance to the chassis at the moment. thanks in advance

The PPS bolts straight in to the chassis of the EXB no problem. I'm running a Castle 2028 on it, so you should be fine. Just be sure you purchase the correct motor mounting plate (25 vs 30mm screw spacing for the face of the motor). If you need to, use a bigger pinion to supplement for spacing, if the motor is that big, it can probably take the gearing.

Hi all, I'm also thinking of reinforcing the centre differential area on my 6S EXB!
I have already replaced the centre differential mount with the aluminium version from Hot Racing (ANN38A02) and also the aluminium centre differential cover (ANN38C01)!
The motor mount is still the original Kraton EXB!
Now my question, would it be an improvement in stability and torsional stiffness to also replace the motor mount with a PPS or M2C?

greetz

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back