Typhon Motor mount help

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

GaryC

Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. BigRock
  2. Typhon 3s
3s typhon motor mount? I'm tired of messing with it to get gears to fit correctly what to do?

Can I just mod it? Suggestions?

you could buy one of the earlier 3s motor mounts with fixed mesh - it has pre-drilled holes for mounting the can so that the mesh with the corresponding pinion size is perfect. Otherwise, loctite on the mesh screws and maybe a small lock washer?

you could buy one of the earlier 3s motor mounts with fixed mesh - it has pre-drilled holes for mounting the can so that the mesh with the corresponding pinion size is perfect. Otherwise, loctite on the mesh screws and maybe a small lock washer?
I have heard people say those are too tight though but I have no experience with them at all so I don't really know

6s motor mount is entirely different than the 3s, what problems are you having?

If its possible that would be interesting but I don't see how it would be
Ya I didn't mean to say 6s on 3s...but I'm just having issues fitting bigger gears without it giving me an issue...I'm trying for speed runs and all around the mount just isn't reciprocating lol...
Well I'm running a 6s motor, going for speed runs and the 3s just doesn't accommodate, mesh is too tight and so on...

Back