Kraton Motor Mount question

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Arrma keeps making changes each new batch. The new exbs apparently come with a washer under the button head who act As droop screws.
I take my notes from people like Slick2500, Engineer, SRC etc... they advise or I have seen posts where they have made those changes. I tend to follow the vets :)

Arrma keeps making changes each new batch. The new exbs apparently come with a washer under the button head who act As droop screws.
My regular Kraton 6s came with button head screws with washers underneath for the droop screws. The problem is you can't adjust them without taking the suspension arms off. I saw on a YouTube video today that Arrma has a button head screw that comes with a hex on both ends so you can adjust it.

You do have to drill the droop screw hole out a bit for the new screws.

Last edited:
I take my notes from people like Slick2500, Engineer, SRC etc... they advise or I have seen posts where they have made those changes. I tend to follow the vets :)
I have two 6s truck and they have a lot of idential parts . But some have completely two different pieces even if they claim its the same part number. Can only talk by experience. Same for Some bodies. The Kraton 4s Bodies Had 2 different color patterns at one point . I only noticed it when i had them side by side the new ine even has the notch to clear the shock tower/wing mount

Edit: from seeing it again looks like the new body was getting painted wrong and everything is off by an inch or so compared to the original body. Can be a control pf quality once again or they did it on purpose. When i think arrma cant sink any lower in auality control🤦🏻‍♂️
8159DA6B-9A22-4B94-A417-FAECE3B17715.jpeg

I can only speak from experience and what my eyes see.Arrma makes good stuff but the quality control is going crazy. Jason has already fixed a few issues from what i saw and got told.

11C3C12E-2ABD-4C31-BBB7-3C7388CFD33E.png

Those are the screws i saw at the display model of the tlr typhon at my hobbyshop. But the part numer on the exploded view gives you the Other large screw. there has been countless secret revisions in the pass.(some were for the worst some were an improvement)

Last edited:
Don’t shoot the messenger man, my Senton Mega came that way - and even less grease than what was in your diff. I promptly changed it out to silicone oil.
I had one planetary gear slightly damaged. I only ran it for one pack. the vendetta is an onroad car i was lossing control if i didnt have avc at 10%. Imagine lossing control at 70mph. I didnt go pass 40mph because of the weather of winter. The mega senton goes 20-25mph max not 70. Again showing the importance of checking everything before running. Next might be the shocks because they seem half empty but i don't know the factory oil weight.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back