Motor of my Big Rock get stuck for the second time in 3 weeks??

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I mean the Motor...... It get completely stuck ?? I mean it's Guarantee?..... But want to know if I'm the only one, or is it Coincidence
I'm still not sure what you mean. Is this a 3s Big Rock Crew Cab?

I'm still not sure what you mean. Is this a 3s Big Rock Crew Cab?
Yep..... That's the one??

This is starting to be a common problem.
It's caused by the tight gear mesh which is fixed, have seen it a lot in this forum and my BRCC had the exact same problem. You need an adjustable motor mount and set the mesh properly.
Not all of the 3s's have this problem, i guess it's just one Chinese guy drilling holes who needs new glasses!

My motor didn't stop I caught it before it did, the front bearing in these motors is a piece of poop and should be replaced right away, especially if you run in sand or fine dirt.

So you cant adjust it out of the box? Where can one get adjustable motor mount?
:unsure:preset mesh design out of the box... upgrade is needed..... Anyone else have better alternatives? This reminds me of the TRX-4 motor mount. Preset mesh positions based on pinion size. But the TRX-4 actually does work! Can't believe I just said that.

Thanks for showing me, but how can you adjust the mesh when you change to smaller/bigger gears if you have a stock car, no one have the mount in my country so if i buying it it’s a must have before i start running it?

Every truck have some weakness and i appriciate to solve them before i start using it when i get it :)
What country are you in? Does ebay work for you? You can also get one from Hot Racing that works just as well.

https://hot-racing.com/?partnumber=ATF18M02;c=1345

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back