Motor plates for vte2 and limitless same ?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Infraction
  2. Limitless
  3. Mojave EXB
  4. Senton 3s
  5. Talion
  6. Typhon 3s
  7. Vendetta
Honestly they look the same to me here just wanted to make sure. I need to order two or three extra motor plates and just want to keep them bolted to the motors I have.
image.jpg

This one bit the dust

Yup they are the same. All of my 6s mounts so far share the same insert. The DubGrub or dual mount, has a different insert for the second motor, and it's engraved DG on the back. It makes it easier on me, plus I know a lot of VTE2 owners also had Arrmas. I thought it would be cool to have motors with inserts pre loaded so you could just easily swap motors around. That's also why I sell inserts separately. https://practicalproto.com/products...-grublock-motor-mounts?variant=39608893177907

Yup they are the same. All of my 6s mounts so far share the same insert. The DubGrub or dual mount, has a different insert for the second motor, and it's engraved DG on the back. It makes it easier on me, plus I know a lot of VTE2 owners also had Arrmas. I thought it would be cool to have motors with inserts pre loaded so you could just easily swap motors around. That's also why I sell inserts separately. https://practicalproto.com/products...-grublock-motor-mounts?variant=39608893177907
Perfect buddy. Yea I need like 2-3 of the regular single motor side and one for the dual side. I’ll send the order

Perfect buddy. Yea I need like 2-3 of the regular single motor side and one for the dual side. I’ll send the order
Add one extra normal one, and I'll make a note for the DG insert. Haven't gotten around to putting the DG inserts up yet.
EDIT. No time like the present. They are on the site now.

Last edited:
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back