Senton Motor replacement

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Agustin805

Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Senton 6s
What is good motor replacement for my senton 3s blx, current one gave up last night :( ty in advance

What is good motor replacement for my senton 3s blx, current one gave up last night :( ty in advance
You should ask Horizon for warranty. In the meantime, I'd get a cheap stock replacement from one of the kit breakers.

Yes i just sent it to them 10 mins ago through UPS, i did check jennys but they are completely out of stock, any good replacement for the meantime? Its my only rc, i don't have another rc to play with in the meantime i get the motor from horizon hobby. They are probably going take weeks to get me a replacement :(

Any other options ?
There probably are, but that one, the hobbywing 3660/3200kv, traxxas 3550/3500kv, castle 3554/3800kv are all I've run so far. I haven't run the 3660's much yet. Haven't run them at all in warm weather or on the eJato when I had grip. That motor replaced the castle 3800kv on it.

I've run the hobbywing 3660/3200kv quite a bit and pretty hard, but it was less than 50F out. It did fine though for multiple 7200mah 3S packs in the same day which gives me about 30 minutes of run time each.
https://www.amazon.com/dp/B073DDT7NY/ref=psdc_2234129011_t4_B073DC17MC

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back