Typhon Motor Swaps

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

KDock0906

Fairly New Member
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
What is the big deal with people buying a $450 car and swapping the motor out. Why not buy a roller and add what you want. Am I missing anything here.

What is the big deal with people buying a $450 car and swapping the motor out. Why not buy a roller and add what you want. Am I missing anything here.
I just think it’s ppl who have extra motors laying around and just experimenting maybe

I just think it’s ppl who have extra motors laying around and just experimenting maybe
Seems people are seeking more power and speed as well. Hard to imagine... the arrma trucks are so brutal with power on 6S. Then again, a larger esc/motor will allow you to bash longer and harder without overheating.

Why would someone want to buy a whole other car just to have a different motor when they can just swap it out? Not sure I understand your question. They would end up spending another $450. They already own one car. Just swap the motor.

Probably don't like the stock setup, or just want even more power. Nothing wrong with more power. Even though my Typhon shreds tires with the stock electronics no problem.

Yeah who would do such a thing?! Seems crazy to me..
20180923_110455.jpg

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back