Motor to run with a Max6 ESC?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MrTitanium

Speak softly and carry a big stick.
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. BigRock
  2. BigRock 4x4
  3. Granite Grom
  4. Kraton EXB
  5. Nero
  6. Infraction 4x4
Can’t find a Hobbywing 1650kv so I’m looking at my options.

Is it possible to run this combo? The 1717 is sensored and wondering how it would play out with the Hobbywing Max6 unit.

Any other motor recommendations are welcomed. Thanks!

Can’t find a Hobbywing 1650kv so I’m looking at my options.

Is it possible to run this combo? The 1717 is sensored and wondering how it would play out with the Hobbywing Max6 unit.

Any other motor recommendations are welcomed. Thanks!
https://www.ebay.com/p/10034396281
In stock here, manchester NH.
Just saw that you're in Canada..not sure how that affects shipping.

A 4092 (1730kv) motor. Several brands make 4092’s, Surpass, Rocket, Hobbystar, Leopard. All are used on this forum, but the Leopard should be the most premium of the bunch.
Not sure about the other brands, but my Leopard 4082 (2000kv for my desert buggy) only had M3 mounting holes, so I tapped them to M4. Still performs great.

A 4092 (1730kv) motor. Several brands make 4092’s, Surpass, Rocket, Hobbystar, Leopard. All are used on this forum, but the Leopard should be the most premium of the bunch.
Not sure about the other brands, but my Leopard 4082 (2000kv for my desert buggy) only had M3 mounting holes, so I tapped them to M4. Still performs great.
Also the surpass 4585 is an option..rc juice has several to choose from..

Hobbystar 4092, 1730 Kv works well in the Talion……probably be as good in the Kraton.

cheers,
kev

I’m running a 1580kv surpass with my max6 in my 1/7 Outcast that is based off the 6s platform.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back