motor upgrade

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

arrmatyphon

Reaction score
Arrma RC's
Hi I have the hobbywing max 8 combo 2200kv 4274 motor. I'm looking to see if there is a worthwhile upgrade for the motor for more power. there is heaps there atm but im looking for crazy. I'm running 2x3s 65c LiPos with a 19t pinion on badlands 2.2. with max punch setting and EC5 connectors. I was looking at leopard 2000kv 4082 can motor but not sure if there is going to be much of a difference or not. Or is just best to keep the 2200kv as a mate as told me that about the max for bashing. thanks heaps

No One? try asking on r/ctech forums.... if no response go into electrical, ALOT OF KNOWLEDGE THERE!!

JUST A THOUGHT, BUT WHY DIDN'T U GET THE 1515 2200KV THATS A BEAST 60K RPM'S U NEED MORE, I SEE 100MPH RUNS W/THAT MOTOR, JUS ASKING,as I'm a student here for the moment, I don't KNOW....

Not much help there either lol. no love haha
Well i can tell you Poseidon makes insane motors I bought the 1521 and another for got buy it’s bigger than that he doesn’t sell of his site actually the pics of motors aren’t e
Right Sagarc custom sells them there all pro version designed by Steve neu later I can be more specific not home TTYLR

I have the 1/6 HobbyWing ESC, 160A, capable of 8S, with a 1/7-1/5 scale, 4092 HobbyStar 1480kv, and it is all you could ever need. Just try different pinions to figure out how you want it to drive . I think I am running a 26T pinion at the moment and it will do standing back flips, stock spur gears.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back