moving rear spoiler for rc car

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

johnniesu123

Fairly New Member
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Nero
is it possible to make a move able spoiler? servo so the spoiler would move, so when full trottle spoiler would raise, neutrale it would be at 20 degree angle and when brake just flat? how to connect it? put it in the same channel as esc with a Y-cable? someone that can help? it would look great and I think usefull at speed run.

I would think it would be better to use a 3rd channel, on a radio that will allow channel mixing. Then you can slave channel 3 to steering and throttle.

Also - watching the F1 cars, they have moving spoilers. They go flat at high speed, and raise for breaking / steering.

but my 3 channel already connected to the diffbrain

I would think it would be better to use a 3rd channel, on a radio that will allow channel mixing. Then you can slave channel 3 to steering and throttle.

Also - watching the F1 cars, they have moving spoilers. They go flat at high speed, and raise for breaking / steering.

but my 3 channel already connected to the diffbrain

Nero? Ok. yeah, the stock tactic radio does not do channel mixing. You would need a new remote with 4 channels and channel mixing. Then wing on CH4.

I suppose if you are mostly going for looks rather than function, you could do it on a servo splitter.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back