Limitless Mr.Duke’s Limitless Build

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So after reading this thread, I've decided to tinker with my limitless and turn it back into a speed runner. Give me about a week or 2 and hopefully I'll have gotten some testing done and we can go play!
I’m heading to the mountains and will be back on the 18th. As close as we live we definitely have to link up and make a few passes when I get back in town 👍

Like "real" mountains?
Little mountains compared to what y’all have in Montana. 11k elevation vs 6k for us in NC. Hiking in MT makes me feel tiny compared to the anything we have in the Appalachian chain.

However….. I feel like I have the best of both worlds here in central NC with the best beaches on the east coast 3hrs in one direction, and what we call “mountains” 4 hours in the opposite direction. We like to hit both a couple times a year. I’ll get back to MT later this year and hit you guys up

Little mountains compared to what y’all have in Montana. 11k elevation vs 6k for us in NC. Hiking in MT makes me feel tiny compared to the anything we have in the Appalachian chain.

However….. I feel like I have the best of both worlds here in central NC with the best beaches on the east coast 3hrs in one direction, and what we call “mountains” 4 hours in the opposite direction. We like to hit both a couple times a year. I’ll get back to MT later this year and hit you guys up
I could do with more beach time...

I could do with more beach time...
I just had a week of beach time. It was long overdue and very refreshing. Now it's back to the grind.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back