MT10 is here!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Velodromed

Snatching defeat from the jaws of victory!
Premium Member
Excellence Award
Build Thread Contributor
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. BigRock 4x4
  2. Granite
  3. Kraton 6s
  4. Kraton 4s
  5. Notorious
  6. Outcast 4s
  7. Vorteks
  8. Voltage
  9. Infraction 4x4
I love this little truck! It’s just plain fun. It does not ‘replace’ my granite or other 3s Arrma cars but it definitely is different and a blast to drive. It’s extremely agile and quick. I believe the overall speed is slower than the 3s line but it makes up for that in agility.

I’ve only had a chance to drive it for about 10 minutes so far and can already see that this will be a nice ‘go to’ truck for hitting the park or the backyard. I love how light it is, over 2.5lbs lighter then my granite. And I plan on keeping it light weight. I’m using the three, 3000mah, 30c 3s soft shell batteries I’d originally bought for my 2wd voltages. They weigh about half of what my hard case batteries do and have Dean’s connectors on them already.

I went ahead and got RPM arms for the front and back because I understand the arms may be a weak spot. I really don’t plan on upgrading anything else on it. It’s perfect as it is. I will shoo goo the body but very lightly, concentrating on stress points mainly. The key thing here as I want to keep it as light as possible.

I believe that my wife got me the perfect gift for our first anniversary ☺️

6E3E86C4-75CD-4CE2-8D2B-5EC1112BA09D.jpeg

183878A1-3D50-414C-A38F-68A43F075E4A.jpeg

933CD0CA-B245-4BC9-95B8-F80E6E722D2A.jpeg

Sweet truck! I think the arms are fixed on the latest trucks, so I would recommend staying away from the RPM arms if they don’t break.

Sweet truck! I think the arms are fixed on the latest trucks, so I would recommend staying away from the RPM arms if they don’t break.
Lol your videos helped me decide on it.
That’s cool…What’s wrong with the rpm arms?

Awesome man glad you got the new rig and are loving it so far!
Yes I do! And what’s catching my eye now? Drag cars 🤣 that ‘69 camero specifically by Losi I think.

Belle wants ‘skid cars’ (drift cars lol) though so those are next. We got a perfect smooth concrete surface at the park to run them even.

Yes I do! And what’s catching my eye now? Drag cars 🤣 that ‘69 camero specifically by Losi I think.

Belle wants ‘skid cars’ (drift cars lol) though so those are next. We got a perfect smooth concrete surface at the park to run them even.
Awesome! Ya that 69' Losi no prep drag car definitely looks sweet as hell! Awesome man look forward to seeing it when you pick it up!

Awesome! Ya that 69' Losi no prep drag car definitely looks sweet as hell! Awesome man look forward to seeing it when you pick it up!
No I will not get another rc car this year. I made that promise to myself after I got the big rock…and vorteks. And typhon….and now the mt10. That’s it 🤣

No I will not get another rc car this year. I made that promise to myself after I got the big rock…and vorteks. And typhon….and now the mt10. That’s it 🤣
LMAO🤣 ya I told my wife that after the Typhon for Christmas I got😂 then I got the Limitless, Bigrock, built my custom 6s SWB SCT and then got the crawler🤣 Next will be a Mojave EXB but paid by tips the way its going😍

I could only wish that someone in my family would pick me up an RC…. I am always scratching two nickels to save up for my next rig… lol

I just added a post to the other MT10 thread then saw this. Awesome bro you made a good choice.

These are fantastic I'm very impressed with mine. Just check your mesh and that your pinion is tight. It's super easy to do.

They love to fly!

I just added a post to the other MT10 thread then saw this. Awesome bro you made a good choice.

These are fantastic I'm very impressed with mine. Just check your mesh and that your pinion is tight. It's super easy to do.

They love to fly!
Servo saver or servo stripped out. I confirmed the server server is tight and all…just started ratcheting really bad on the third run yesterday. Ugh. I do not have the energy to figure it out right now. Rather wishing it had a normal steering set up that I could easily fix. I’m so tired and everything hurts specially my stupid foot…fudge this, I’m taking advantage of the Amazon return policy for once.

I beat the crap out of my granite for half an hour at the skate park with no issues. Then my vorteks rear differential stripped out and the mt10 broke in 10 minutes at the park when I took the kid…that same cursed park where I busted my foot 🤬
LMAO🤣 ya I told my wife that after the Typhon for Christmas I got😂 then I got the Limitless, Bigrock, built my custom 6s SWB SCT and then got the crawler🤣 Next will be a Mojave EXB but paid by tips the way its going😍
Funny how we find ways to finance our ‘habit’. You’re gonna use tips, I sold a couple of my bikes to get the typhon and even though technically my wife got me the mt10 for our anniversary… we bought it using funds from selling off other furniture and stuff in our storage. Gues this is how we justify the expense, by not using our ‘living’ funds.

Last edited:
Try turning the steering dual rate down on the MT10. My servo was acting up and this sorted it out. I have a JX Ecoboost ready to drop in if required.

Bummer about your breakages. Arrma 3s diffs 😡
Funny how we find ways to finance our ‘habit’. You’re gonna use tips, I sold a couple of my bikes to get the typhon and even though technically my wife got me the mt10 for our anniversary… we bought it using funds from selling off other furniture and stuff in our storage. Gues this is how we justify the expense, by not using our ‘living’ funds.

Better to spend the living expenses more while your living IMO.

Try turning the steering dual rate down on the MT10. My servo was acting up and this sorted it out. I have a JX Ecoboost ready to drop in if required.

Bummer about your breakages. Arrma 3s diffs 😡

Better to spend the living expenses more while your living IMO.
Oh I’ve been hard on the vorteks so am not surprised. I’ll try that with the mt10…thanks!

I'm hard on so my cars. The extended time durability test is very interesting indeed. 🤔

To that I don't trust one time reviews where vehicles are thrashed once and it's claimed to be a durability test. The true test is how long they last over an extended period, 100+ packs. That's a true durability test!!!

I'm hard on so my cars. The extended time durability test is very interesting indeed. 🤔

To that I don't trust one time reviews where vehicles are thrashed once and it's claimed to be a durability test. The true test is how long they last over an extended period, 100+ packs. That's a true durability test!!
Yup. For me, my 3s Arrmas are durable and they continue to be so because I maintain them well. Though I am hard on them I try not to be abusive. If I didn’t maintain them and/or was abusive they wouldn’t be so durable. Things wear out, and that’s just a normal part of maintaining them.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back