MT410 peeps...what diff fluids you run?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I actually still run stock weights in mine. It feels well balanced for me. If I were to change, perhaps 200k at center tops. Up the front a hair over stock if that.
I know that many do up the CST's however.
I mostly run my 410 on 4s. FWIW. I wouldn't want to overshoot the oil weights. I feel I will lose the perfect steering that is has already. It is much lighter than my Noto running 6s for instance which has the same dimensions by comparison. My Noto runs 60/500/30( 6s). How I see it at least.:unsure:

I actually still run stock weights in mine. It feels well balanced for me. If I were to change, perhaps 200k at center tops. Up the front a hair over stock if that.
I know that many do up the CST's however.
I mostly run my 410 on 4s. FWIW.
I am staying 4s with it.

Yeah I didn't like 6s. Fun at first to see what it had and all. 4s is the sweet spot for me and the MT410. Running HW XR8 Plus/1950kv combo. ( first gen) Sensored.

Factory calls for 100K Center, 100K Front, 50K rear.

I'm running 100K Center, 30K Front and 10K rear - mostly because those are the F/R weights I run in my Arrma 6s vehicles. But I haven't played around with weights too much. I also only run 4s on my MT410

Factory calls for 100K Center, 100K Front, 50K rear.

I'm running 100K Center, 30K Front and 10K rear - mostly because those are the F/R weights I run in my Arrma 6s vehicles. But I haven't played around with weights too much. I also only run 4s on my MT410
I may need to just play with the gearing more. I was surprised at the lack of wheelies. Well...it would do it no issue, but took more throttle than I am used to.

The new MMX 2200kv setup will be here tomorrow. May try a 20t pinion. When I saw the spur was 44t, I automatically though ok...15 or 16t pinion. Didn't look into the diff ring and pinion being 9/40. Much lower than I am used to.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back