much fun!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

justatree

Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Fury
so after the accident with the shock cap, I really didn't care yet lol, I had a blast with 1:30 mins+ and man the 5000mah nimh lasted sooooooo long! Was running the arrma battery after, it was fun to floor it. I did realize the closer it got to a drained battery it would slow down but I'm ok with it lol. People on my block were staring at it like "WTH DIS IS COOL" They probably never heard of an rc car to go more than 3 mph haha.
welp that's a wrap, first noobie fail pulled the trigger instead of trying to stop it haha cartwheeled it:confused:
@Steve didn't you want that to happen? the cartwheeling:p
;)

Last edited:
so after the accident with the shock cap, I really didn't care yet lol, I had a blast with 1:30 mins+ and man the 5000mah NiMh lasted sooooooo long! Was running the Arrma battery after, it was fun to floor it. I did realize the closer it got to a drained battery it would slow down but I'm ok with it lol. People on my block were staring at it like "WTH DIS IS COOL" They probably never hear of an rc car to go more than 3 mph haha.
welp that's a wrap, first noobie fail pulled the trigger instead of trying to stop it haha cartwheeled it:confused:
@Steve didn't you want that to happen? the cartwheeling:p
;)

Sounds like you're hooked? And had a little fun?
You mean an hour and 30 mins or 1 and a half mins?
Can you just reinstall the shock cap?

an hour and 30

and I don't think the threads are done.... but I just screwed it on, I now have a pool of shock oil in the rear on the top of the tvp chassis, Welp, I gotta learn how to do a tear down now ;)
and I screwed it on without taking it off lol, I just needed to have more fun!:D
I take further inspection of it later :)

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back