Senton Mud inside

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Rcdupont

Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Senton 6s
  2. Talion
is there any way of keeping mud out of the car? It's really bad with this car. Apart from that I really love it...just getting all the dirt out after every run

is there any way of keeping mud out of the car? It's really bad with this car. Apart from that I really love it...just getting all the dirt out after every run

I googled "rc car mesh cover" and found http://www.dustymotors.com/shop/ pretty quick. Im not sure as to which vehicle your speaking of.

I have a couple Nero's and the mud that can gather on the back A arms can be ridiculous.

I have found that an old hair brush with tons of close, maybe an inch long, fine nylon bristles works great for clearing out a lot of mud quickly.

A bottle brush might help getting into those tight spaces.

Hi I have the "HPI Savage Flux HP Protection Cover" from Dysty Motors in my Senton. With Rollcage.
Something needs to be adjusted. But it works.

Attachments

• 20170406_204314[1].jpg
    20170406_204314[1].jpg
    130.9 KB · Views: 47
  • 20170406_204314[1].jpg
    20170406_204314[1].jpg
    130.9 KB · Views: 40
it's the grass under the esc and battery tray that are a pain in the a..

A little bit of grass every now and then will not hurt a thing, ja ja...

I feel ya about the grass, dirt, mud, there is no way around it. I try to not bash it in too muddy areas or else the Talion will pickup pounds of mud on the rear wheels, and many times rendering them useless.

That is why for the true basher, balancing wheels is silly deal, cause within minutes the wheels will be off with all the dirt it is going to collect and carry around. I usually carry a tooth brush and thats about it.

get socks for the shocks, that will help on that end. T-bone racing sells skid plates for the arms, that will reduce the mud packing as well.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back