SOLD / FOUND Mudguards and scrapers

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Paulie

Reaction score
Arrma RC's
I created these custom mudguards and scrapers in CAD and cut them on my CNC router. They fit perfectly on the Kraton/Outcast with the stock wheels or comparable aftermarket wheels with a minimum of 90mm inside diameter. The mudguards are 2mm thick composite plastic which I have designed to mount on the suspension arms using the sway bar screw and hub nut to completely protect the inner hub bearings. The mud scrapers are 2.4mm thick and come with 3mm screws to mount right on your hubs.

I am working on similar sets for the Senton and Typhon and hope to have them by the end of the month.

I am selling the complete set for $22 shipped in the continental USA.
Paypal: [email protected]
I will have them mailed out within one day and a tracking number sent for confirmation.

Attachments

• FullSizeRender.jpg
    FullSizeRender.jpg
    443.2 KB · Views: 93
  • FullSizeRender[2].jpg
    FullSizeRender[2].jpg
    207.8 KB · Views: 84
  • FullSizeRender[3].jpg
    FullSizeRender[3].jpg
    145.9 KB · Views: 80
  • FullSizeRender[4].jpg
    FullSizeRender[4].jpg
    224 KB · Views: 80
Last edited:
I created these custom mudguards and scrapers in CAD and cut them on my CNC router. They fit perfectly on the Kraton/Talion/Outcast with the stock wheels or comparable aftermarket. The mudguards are 2mm thick composite plastic which I have designed to mount on the suspension arms using the sway bar screw and hub nut to completely protect the inner hub bearings. The mud scrapers are 2.4mm thick and come with 3mm screws to mount right on your hubs.

I am working on similar sets for the Senton and Typhon and hope to have them by the end of the month.

I will have them mailed out within one day and a tracking number sent for confirmation.

I sent you some money for these!

I've had a few questions on how these differ from the popular DE mudguards and Durango mud scrapers everyone has been using.

I originally had the DE mudguards, but I found that there was a little unprotected space by the hub where dirt kept getting packed around the inner bearing. I made these to cover all the way to the end of the A-arm for a little better protection. Also, you have to modify the DE guards right out of the box. The clips they use to mount are useless and do not hold at all, so you have to line up the guards and drill holes to mount them and get longer screws.
I had been wanting mud scrapers for my rims and they were sold out everywhere for weeks so I got out the digital calipers and designed my own version. They have held up great. Sometimes if it is below freezing, the snow will freeze on them and you do have to clean them off. When you buy the Durango version, I understand there are 4 pieces, but 2 sizes in each pack for different sized rims, so you really have to buy two packs for one vehicle and the screws to mount them.

I put together this little package that is an easy and direct fit with no extra pieces to buy or modify.

Last edited:
I created these custom mudguards and scrapers in CAD and cut them on my CNC router. They fit perfectly on the Kraton/Talion/Outcast with the stock wheels or comparable aftermarket. The mudguards are 2mm thick composite plastic which I have designed to mount on the suspension arms using the sway bar screw and hub nut to completely protect the inner hub bearings. The mud scrapers are 2.4mm thick and come with 3mm screws to mount right on your hubs.

Dang I wish I would have seen these before I ordered mine from T-Bone!

Would you have mud guards for the front chassis area, nearby the steering system?

Model: Talion

Would you have mud guards for the front chassis area, nearby the steering system?

Model: Talion

Hi, I do not. Maybe in the future. I have a lot of projects going on at the moment.

Sold out. PM me and I can make some extras.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back