Mugen Seiki MBX8R ECO 1/8 Off-Road Competition Electric Buggy Kit

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
1660543216834.jpeg

I have more Arrma's than Mugen's at this point, but the three I do still have hold a special place in my heart. They really are great cars.

I have more Arrma's than Mugen's at this point, but the three I do still have hold a special place in my heart. They really are great cars.
Please share…. I’m limited to where I can stretch out the legs ( race ) , but I’m really gravitating towards high performance as opposed to take it out and break it.

Please share…. I’m limited to where I can stretch out the legs ( race ) , but I’m really gravitating towards high performance as opposed to take it out and break it.
I've been living in south beach Miami for 22 years. There is zero room to run/race any of my cars except in these busy streets.
I'm a street Mugen guy tho, never ran on a track.
So I'm limited to about 80-90mph laps back and forth down the street. Which is still fun, but not a full stretch of the legs for any of them.
My 3 Mugens are an MRX-4R (Nitro still), an MRX-5 converted to a castle system, and my girl the MGT-7 which was an awesome kit to build.
Good luck with the 8!

I've been living in south beach Miami for 22 years. There is zero room to run/race any of my cars except in these busy streets.
So I'm limited to about 80-90mph laps back and forth down the street. Which is still fun, but not a full stretch of the legs for any of them.
My 3 Mugens are an MRX-4R (Nitro still), an MRX-5 converted to a castle system, and my girl the MGT-7 which was an awesome kit to build.
Good luck with the 8!

Good luck with the 8!
Thanks! Feel free to share your experience.

Last edited:
Kind of cool….. so I opened the first bag to assemble diffs and one of the shims was damaged as if one side was sheared off. My first reaction was “ oh man, you gotta be kidding “ . I can’t use that inside a high traction differential. Thought about contacting Amain, but started researching Mugen Seiki and found that they have three sites, one in Japan, one in Germany, and one in the U.S. , turns out that the one in the U.S. is in Lake Forest California. About 5 minutes from my house 😃. I go there and even though it’s not a retail site I’m given a whole bag of shims 👍. Bumpy start but otherwise these diffs look great.
@Cheez this forum is for Arrma brand only!

Gotcha!!! 😜 :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

Really nice lookin' kit. :love: look forward to seeing your progress. :)
Come to the dark side….
Star Wars GIF

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back