Felony Must have upgrades!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
As above - what do you want out of it? In general, I’d throw a MAX6 in there to replace the Firma150 before anything else unless you are wanting a speedrunner and then maybe an XLX2.

+1
100% depends what you are doing. If you are street bashing then a max6 combo would be a good move to keep cool.
-If you want speed the xlx2 and a castle 1721 or TP Power motor would be a good route.
-They have issues with the rear center shaft wobbling at higher speeds, but for a basher that is less of an issue. Pinnochio spool setups are good or the perfect pass drive shaft set.
-If you want better tires the GRPs are considerably better. The felony is a good shelf queen, they drive like trash compared to the infraction and Limitless.

I am just wondering what the must have upgrades for the Felony, Infraction, and Limitless are?

They said it all. Depending on what you are going to do, a drift basher is a different setup from a speed runner.

• Fans - bashing gets hot, so have tall 40mm fans on the motor (2) and ESC (1)
  • Skid plates since I dip in the drips save those chassis screws so heads are not gone so I can remove them when needed
  • Remove the stock droop screws that eat into the chassis. Better Arrma ones or M2C
  • Stock servo failed on me after a year...in my case got weak and would not turn full L/R.
  • Arrma metal center diff some have melted their center diffs
  • Stock bearings replaced with better
  • Remove the bushings from the steering Ackerman

I have many other upgraded items if I had to say must-have I would start with and then apply the others mentioned.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back