Mustang body for Typhon 6S?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dure16

Premium Member!
Premium Member
Build Thread Contributor
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Fireteam
  2. Infraction
  3. Limitless
  4. Kraton EXB
  5. Talion
  6. Typhon 6s
  7. Typhon TLR
Does anyone know of a Mustang body that fits the Typhon 6S? Preferably the current model Mustang.

I did some searching but came up empty handed.

https://deltaplastikusa.com/products/0175-1-5-mustang

Mustang1_1024x1024.jpg

39333.PNG

I was looking at that body for my Senton 6s.

Thanks. Looks great man! I'm really hoping for a current gen body but will keep this in mind for a backup. If possible I want to create something similar to this:

1656387246087.jpeg

Proline makes a 6th-gen Mustang body for the Vendetta platform with a 333mm wheelbase for $60. Not sure if this is suitable for the Typhon, but it looks pretty nice
Thanks. Looks awesome. I'm not familiar enough with the Vendetta to know if the body might fit a Typhon 6S.

Ah poop. I just looked up the dimensions and it appears the Vendetta is a bit too narrow. The Typhon has a 310mm track width, the Vendetta only 268mm. Wheelbase would have been within close enough (328/335mm respectively).
I think the Deltaplastik is probably going to be your best bet.

Ah poop. I just looked up the dimensions and it appears the Vendetta is a bit too narrow. The Typhon has a 310mm track width, the Vendetta only 268mm. Wheelbase would have been within close enough (328/335mm respectively).
I think the Deltaplastik is probably going to be your best bet.
Thanks for checking!

Yes sadly the Vendetta is Not real 1/8 scale, it is too narrow.
iT IS a 3s car with 1/10 size wheels too, it should been classed 1/9 scale, 1/8 is wrong

Typhoon is full 1/8 scale , it is wider.

The only Mustang body that fits at this moment is that Delta i have show here

Thanks. Looks great man! I'm really hoping for a current gen body but will keep this in mind for a backup. If possible I want to create something similar to this:

View attachment 226307

Thanks. Looks awesome. I'm not familiar enough with the Vendetta to know if the body might fit a Typhon 6S.

My Bud is doing one for me but it is Tamiya 1/10...body you like:

1656440965358.png

Last one he did...can't wait until he finish mine!!
1656441013073.png
1656441034154.png

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back