Kraton My 2022 forever thread . kralion , kraton , kraton XL , typhon ( all same truck )

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This thread is hilarious to me, being a new yorker with my own funny accent. (sew dey say)
But to see you guys type the way you talk is so funny to me.

Unlimited combinations of different parts to make your own fun beast is one of my main draws to this brand, and having fun is the whole point innit m8? haha
My Krajave is my main girl. My wife often seems jealous the way I work on her sometimes.
Good stuff.

Good tae hear it works well @razz007, seein how ah've just put together the same set up!
sweeeeeeeeetttttttttttttt , lets see a pretty picture when you get a min , i may even leave it as is for more than 5 mins , well except the chassis and diff of course
This thread is hilarious to me, being a new yorker with my own funny accent. (sew dey say)
But to see you guys type the way you talk is so funny to me.

Unlimited combinations of different parts to make your own fun beast is one of my main draws to this brand, and having fun is the whole point innit m8? haha
My Krajave is my main girl. My wife often seems jealous the way I work on her sometimes.
Good stuff.
cheers fella , they are handy , one car does all in my house , having fun sure is the key

sweeeeeeeeetttttttttttttt , lets see a pretty picture when you get a min , i may even leave it as is for more than 5 mins , well except the chassis and diff of course

cheers fella , they are handy , one car does all in my house , having fun sure is the key
Be the weekend afore ah get it nailed together Razz, what size pinion d'ye run with the backflips? Smallest ah've got is a 16t but d'ye think ah can find it!

Be the weekend afore ah get it nailed together Razz, what size pinion d'ye run with the backflips? Smallest ah've got is a 16t but d'ye think ah can find it!
Gord knows fella , I do a grab n go for pinions , I’ll have a snout later n give you a yooo hoooo once the teeth are counted

How do , I currently running a 12t pinion , but now taken delivery on the EXB talion chassis , located a 16t pinion and have the v5 standard open diff ready too . I have cleaned my bench and will get sorting one lovely evening this coming week
9FAF5A32-3DFD-4BF6-9E71-19CA70E5EF0E.jpeg

How do , I currently running a 12t pinion , but now taken delivery on the EXB talion chassis , located a 16t pinion and have the v5 standard open diff ready too . I have cleaned my bench and will get sorting one lovely evening this coming week
View attachment 222936
Cheers razz, found ma 16t so that'll do for starters, keep an eye on the temps for a bit.
Seen @Velodromed s wee window wi a temp display so might try that, save fannyin aboot wi clips aw day! Finished nailing it together earlier, oot tae smash it up a bit the morra!
DSC_1103.JPG

New chassis fitted , did the entire swap without turning it over , the only boo boo was the centre rear driveshaft fell out , but not to worry , it’s back in , ready to be removed and the V5 open diff thrown in the rear
4265E894-0B13-4ABB-903C-8CFF5CD1B3DA.jpeg

938AC760-7CED-42F6-A7D5-593E887BB4F8.jpeg

Cheers razz, found ma 16t so that'll do for starters, keep an eye on the temps for a bit.
Seen @Velodromed s wee window wi a temp display so might try that, save fannyin aboot wi clips aw day! Finished nailing it together earlier, oot tae smash it up a bit the morra! View attachment 222983
Technically it’s @parcou idea and I borrowed it. Works fantastically!

Ohhhhhh that’s pretty , did it last ?
Didnae get oot Razz, forgot ah'd nae charger, nephew borrowed it at Christmas time and it never came back! He's bringing it over the morra tho!
Technically it’s @parcou idea and I borrowed it. Works fantastically!
Lol Cheers @parcou! How have yez attached the sensor to the motor can?
Wonderin if its higher tech than a bit tape!

Didnae get oot Razz, forgot ah'd nae charger, nephew borrowed it at Christmas time and it never came back! He's bringing it over the morra tho!

I know he used some kind of heat tape on most of his. I used JB Weld steel on mine. But I was about to ask him about the tape also, which one he used and all. Looks less…permanent then the JB.

I used krypton tape, which was recommended here as a good temperature tape. Cleaned the spot on the motor with alcohol and the probe and applied a few pieces of tape. It has held strong from many dirt bashes.

I have the JB Weld steel putty as backup, and I did use it on some other motors where there was no place to use the tape so JB was my second option.

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00HFN67OS/ref=ppx_yo_dt_b_search_asin_title?ie=UTF8&psc=1

Can you guess who had a great day in the garden , meeeeeeeeeee . Had two new 55c 5000 3s packs delivered and what better way to run them in , the V5 rear open diff is great for sliding on the wet grass . Love it
A9C0DF38-5128-40A5-90C6-D2A3CF735996.jpeg

8B9DB181-07AC-4BE5-ACF6-5871D7544607.jpeg

8103860A-4CB8-4B7D-B14E-F2C93D892DB8.jpeg

8C2F5B58-390F-4DD0-8226-2CC30F041448.jpeg

Ah'm surprised ye've any grass left Razz!
Hello fella , I try n do a different track every time out , but I tend to have one same turning point , so plenty of fertiliser n re-seeding every week 😁

Well the heavens opened this afternoon , rain , hail then very heavy rain = a lovely lawn to slide around on , went for belted Katars and she was awesome
7741D10C-7C93-4667-BAC0-411BF9B5CF56.jpeg

CCE77A5E-BAFB-4711-804B-9B893BDCF478.jpeg

Back