Kraton My 6s Exb thread. Fast. Tough.

IrieWheeler

Lifetime Premium!
Premium Member
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Mojave
Did the Yeah Racing fan setup bolt right on to your motor or did you have to do some modifications? I have the HW 4985SL motor as well and I'm looking for a setup that will fit. My ESC and motor have been getting pretty hot so I wanted a good way to get them cooled down.

You may want to look into the ALZA Racing 40mm fan mounting solutions, that's the way I went on others' recommendations, the parts are beautiful and the installation is as simple as a ziptie or two. No screwing around with heat sinks. Not sure what the Kraton chassis is like with that motor in it but you would need a couple of mm under the motor for the installation. Oh, they have a really nice 40mm adapter for the Max6 too.

RV88

Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. BigRock
  2. Kraton EXB
  3. Senton 3s
You may want to look into the ALZA Racing 40mm fan mounting solutions, that's the way I went on others' recommendations, the parts are beautiful and the installation is as simple as a ziptie or two. No screwing around with heat sinks. Not sure what the Kraton chassis is like with that motor in it but you would need a couple of mm under the motor for the installation. Oh, they have a really nice 40mm adapter for the Max6 too.
I actually looked at the Alza racing mount for my Max6 last week, but it’s almost $40 just to ship that little piece of metal from overseas to the U.S unfortunately.

Notorious J

Newb speed runner, lifetime rc destroyer💣💣💣
Lifetime Premium!
Premium Member
Excellence Award
Build Thread Contributor
Solutions
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Granite
  2. Kraton 6s
  3. Kraton EXB
  4. Notorious
  5. Outcast 6s
  6. Typhon 6s
  7. Typhon 3s
Hi again @Deiglie
Here's a pic of how I trimmed the velcro. You definitely need to put a screw through the end or the velcro won't stay. The cover sits well and doesn't come lose, even with that small amount of velcro to hold it.
20210115_210951.jpg