Kraton My 6s Exb thread. Fast. Tough.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This build looks amazing! I'm still looking forward to driving mine that just got finished. Just need to take a look at the diffs.
How are the Uruav Graphene batteries treating you?

New Stockings 💃

IMG_20210414_102433.jpg

IMG_20210414_112608.jpg

IMG_20210414_114116.jpg

Why minimize the LSD effect instead of running a lighter oil like Arrma intended? Using 50k is kind of putting the cart before the horse, don't you think?

Why minimize the LSD effect instead of running a lighter oil like Arrma intended? Using 50k is kind of putting the cart before the horse, don't you think?

don't know, I'm not happy with the steering today, I will try various solutions to "find"my optimal car.

And I wrote *...oil from 50k to 20k*.

And this is why 😉

Interested to see how those sleeves hold up after some use. Shock sleeves get beat up really quickly after a few bashes.
It can vary. I’ve had guys driving for 6months to a year with some good bashing and no issues. Really depends on the overall terrain.

how long did it take to get the diff housings? I see you are going back to the exb arms in the rear. I did the same, droop screw location was a deal breaker on the rpm arms.
It took about 20 days to get the bulkheads (China to Norway)

I'm not 100% happy with the Vitavon, I have to dremel off a bit on the chassis so that ring gear does not scrape down into the chassis. Otherwise they are good, no need for shims.

Yes, the Rpm rear arms was a temporary solution. Rpm is going to be my backup arms when Arrma is out of stock 😂

It took about 20 days to get the bulkheads (China to Norway)

I'm not 100% happy with the Vitavon, I have to dremel off a bit on the chassis so that ring gear does not scrape down into the chassis. Otherwise they are good, no need for shims.

Yes, the Rpm rear arms was a temporary solution. Rpm is going to be my backup arms when Arrma is out of stock 😂
I saw that in your other thread. Seems a pretty quick fix though to get that mod done. I like the oversized front bearing for the input shaft on the vitavon.

I wish rpm would come out with a v5/exb arm for us because these exbrittle arms we have right now are just terrible.

I saw that in your other thread. Seems a pretty quick fix though to get that mod done. I like the oversized front bearing for the input shaft on the vitavon.

I wish rpm would come out with a v5/exb arm for us because these exbrittle arms we have right now are just terrible.

Yes, it was a quick fix.. Already done 👌

The words on the street are that Rpm exb arms will come within 2 months 🙏

So.. Vitavon is mounted, switched back to Exb rear arms, new Backflip LP, and tries out new engine fans while I wait for parts for Thunderoos fans.

IMG_20210422_100004.jpg

IMG_20210422_095600.jpg

IMG_20210422_095625.jpg

IMG_20210422_095420.jpg

IMG_20210422_095235.jpg

I tried out the LP's since everyone is in love with them. I didn't get the type of air control that the stock copperhead wheels gave me so I switched back. I'm interested to hear your thoughts on them. They do look really nice on the kraton though. I think I'm going to use mine on a MT410 kit that I still haven't bought. 😅

I tried out the LP's since everyone is in love with them. I didn't get the type of air control that the stock copperhead wheels gave me so I switched back. I'm interested to hear your thoughts on them. They do look really nice on the kraton though. I think I'm going to use mine on a MT410 kit that I still haven't bought. 😅

I have also thought about whether you lose some air control.. Have you tried Backflip MT?

I also have the Katar T tires, where you lose a lot of air control compared to Copperheads.. But they are fun in its own way 👌

Today it snows with a lot of wind, but hope to test them this weekend..

I have also thought about whether you lose some air control.. Have you tried Backflip MT?

I also have the Katar T tires, where you lose a lot of air control compared to Copperheads.. But they are fun in its own way 👌

Today it snows with a lot of wind, but hope to test them this weekend..
Oh man still dealing with snow, bummer. I Haven't gotten the MT's yet but they are on my list I'd like to try.

Got tested LP quite well today, both on grass and gravel. Incredibly much better grip than the Copperhead tires. A little less "air control", but went well with backflips/corrections.

The biggest downside was that one tire was damaged (first trip) , where I have never had problems with Copperhead. Same place.. Coincidences?! 🤷‍♂️

Buys a new one and will continue with LP 👌

IMG_20210424_155656.jpg

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back