Kraton My 6s Exb thread. Fast. Tough.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Did the Yeah Racing fan setup bolt right on to your motor or did you have to do some modifications? I have the HW 4985SL motor as well and I'm looking for a setup that will fit. My ESC and motor have been getting pretty hot so I wanted a good way to get them cooled down.

You may want to look into the ALZA Racing 40mm fan mounting solutions, that's the way I went on others' recommendations, the parts are beautiful and the installation is as simple as a ziptie or two. No screwing around with heat sinks. Not sure what the Kraton chassis is like with that motor in it but you would need a couple of mm under the motor for the installation. Oh, they have a really nice 40mm adapter for the Max6 too.

You may want to look into the ALZA Racing 40mm fan mounting solutions, that's the way I went on others' recommendations, the parts are beautiful and the installation is as simple as a ziptie or two. No screwing around with heat sinks. Not sure what the Kraton chassis is like with that motor in it but you would need a couple of mm under the motor for the installation. Oh, they have a really nice 40mm adapter for the Max6 too.
I actually looked at the Alza racing mount for my Max6 last week, but it’s almost $40 just to ship that little piece of metal from overseas to the U.S unfortunately.

Time to replace this..

IMG_20210115_163942.jpg

IMG_20210115_163705.jpg

Hi again @Deiglie
Here's a pic of how I trimmed the velcro. You definitely need to put a screw through the end or the velcro won't stay. The cover sits well and doesn't come lose, even with that small amount of velcro to hold it.
20210115_210951.jpg

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back