My Arrma Forum poem

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Notorious J

It's gonna break, so might as well send it!
Lifetime Premium!
Premium Member
ArrmaForum Fan
Excellence Award
Hospitality Award
Rig of the Month Winner
Build Thread Contributor
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Gorgon
  2. Granite
  3. Notorious
  4. Typhon 6s
It's that time of year again. Lot's of new members, lot's of new arguments. I dedicate it to my brother from another mother, who takes more than one for the team, on too many occasions.

We don't just bash here, we blast! Swill swill swill ?. We're Arrma tough. Hoorah ???! We've got the 411 on the 3s 4s 6s 8s V1 V2 V3 V4 STX2 TTX300 DX5C FPV and even GT. Honestly, we're just a bunch of Outcasts, Notorious for making Limitless Infractions. Granite, (I know, I know. It's granted. Play along) we could all learn a lesson here. Sometimes when you're in the Mojave, it's better to stay under the Big Rock you crawled out from, or be forced to face the Talions of the Tsaagan (miss you Thomas P ?). The energy is extreme so beware of high Voltage. When you see the Typho(o)n coming, best you run in the other direction, or the wave of Kratons and Sentons will be sure to sweep you away. Arrma Forum we are. Mess with one, you mess with them all. ???

(Note: I'm not in the military, so I use hoorah with the utmost respect for all the people who are. Thank you for your service)

Last edited:
It's that time of year again. Lot's of new members, lot's of new arguments. I dedicate it to my brother from another mother, who takes more than one for the team, on too many occasions.

We don't just bash here, we blast! Swill swill swill ?. We're Arrma tough. Hoorah ???! We've got the 411 on the 3s 6s 8s V1 V2 V3 V4 STX2 TTX300 DX5C FPV and even GT. Honestly, we're just a bunch of Outcasts, Notorious for making Limitless Infractions. Granite, (I know, I know. It's granted. Play along) we could all learn a lesson here. Sometimes when you're in the Mojave, it's better to stay under the Big Rock you crawled out from, or be forced to face the Talions of the Tsaagan (miss you Thomas P ?). The energy is extreme so beware of high Voltage. When you see the Typho(o)n coming, best you run in the other direction, or the wave of Kratons and Sentons will be sure to sweep you away. Arrma Forum we are. Mess with one, you mess with them all. ???

(Note: I'm not in the military, so I use hoorah with the utmost respect for all the people who are. Thank you for your service)
Johnny.....you're the sh!t❤?

Johnny you been up drinking again??‍♂️???
Seems I'm ultra creative around midnight with a few in me. Rose's are red, violets are dead because its snowing and cold. Sorry, not as good in the morning

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back