Mojave My Arrma Mojave EXB build

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Looks like it going to be an amazing machine brother. So glad we could all do this for you! I'm enjoying all this as much as you are too lol 😆. Your a great guy and brother. Thanks for everything you do and have done for us here!

Nope. USPS is showing expected delivery on Friday. No idea when the transmitter will be received as I don't have a tracking number on that (or at least yet).
The suspense is killing me😫🤣 I think we are all just as excited as you are and can't wait for the maiden run😁

Looks like it going to be an amazing machine brother. So glad we could all do this for you! I'm enjoying all this as much as you are too lol 😆. Your a great guy and brother. Thanks for everything you do and have done for us here!
cat GIF
😱

Got the 4985 brushless motor installed. The wires are a bit tighter than I'd prefer, but this motor is HUGE and the ESC can't be mounted any closer than it is now. So it is what it is.

View attachment 140871
@WoodiE ... If you cut the heat shrink off of the motor wires it will allow them to bend more releaving some of the tension on them..!!
Also as others have mention too, if you trim down the lip on the esc plate you'll be able to move the esc slightly closer 👍🏼

Below you'll see that on mine I have removed the heat shrink from the motor wires and also moved the esc backwards..😉
Note though, with mine it's a real pain in the.... because I can't remove the pinion without removing either the motor or the esc 😩

IMG_9301.jpeg

@WoodiE ... If you cut the heat shrink off of the motor wires it will allow them to bend more releaving some of the tension on them..!!
Also as others have mention too, if you trim down the lip on the esc plate you'll be able to move the esc slightly closer 👍🏼

Below you'll see that on mine I have removed the heat shrink from the motor wires and also moved the esc backwards..😉
Note though, with mine it's a real pain in the.... because I can't remove the pinion without removing either the motor or the esc 😩

View attachment 140971

Can you fit the side guards back on there?

Per the tracking numbers now, the 6s LiPo battery is scheduled to be delivered today and the new Futaba 4PM is scheduled to be delivered on Monday.
Why do they never make it in time for the weekend? :unsure: :ROFLMAO:

Per the tracking numbers now, the 6s LiPo battery is scheduled to be delivered today and the new Futaba 4PM is scheduled to be delivered on Monday.
The tension is building😱 can't wait to see the maiden run @WoodiE!!

What made you go with the Futaba 4PM? I ask as I'm on the lookout for a new transmitter and want to try something outside of Spektrum.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back