Outcast My arrma outcast almost ran away :(

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tan25

Reaction score
Was out on the street today with the outcast, about 10minutes into my run the outcast did a short burst of throttle and then just went full throttle by itself and luckily landed on its roof. It didn't keep going full throttle was just a split second burst. Any ideas what i should be looking at that needs replacing? The car was about 20 feet away from me at the time this happened.

Any help much appreciated

I honestly had this happen when I first got my outcast I ended up calibrating the ESC and that resolved any issues.

I'm going to re calibrate the ESC later today and try again, it just scared me a little lol, this thing shooting off towards something on 6s lipo is going to cause some serious damage.

I can say forsure cause some damage with a 10lbs 6s runaway missile. I was checking the wiring on my new fans when my batteries died in my transmitter and then the outcast took off full speed climbed up my arm giving a rug burn then started flopping all over the rc room till I got a hold of it and shut down the esc it was crazy for sure.

I can say forsure cause some damage with a 10lbs 6s runaway missile. I was checking the wiring on my new fans when my batteries died in my transmitter and then the outcast took off full speed climbed up my arm giving a rug burn then started flopping all over the rc room till I got a hold of it and shut down the esc it was crazy for sure.
Ive never weighed my outcast, but with 2 7600mah 3s batteries this thing feels a whole lot heavier then 10 lbs

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back