My best friend went mad scientist on my controller and the range is out of this world!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jezzzy187

Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Senton 6s
  2. Typhon 6s
My range got immensely larger!!!!

IMG_20200123_180252_01.jpg

Um you do know that is a 600m radio to start with???? Why did you need to go further then that lmao.
I will say it sure looks awesome though

Um you do know that is a 600m radio to start with???? Why did you need to go further then that lmao.
I will say it sure looks awesome though
I needed to go further because that radio is way overrated it will not go over a hundred yards!! I have one my buddy has one the range on it is total junk

I needed to go further because that radio is way overrated it will not go over a hundred yards!! I have one my buddy has one the range on it is total junk

I didn't have that issue with my RadioLink. With the provided rx the the range was much more than I'd ever need. Nonetheless, your fix is very cool and mods are big part of what makes the hobby fun. Glad it's got you where you need to be. ?

I didn't have that issue with my RadioLink. With the provided rx the the range was much more than I'd ever need. Nonetheless, your fix is very cool and mods are big part of what makes the hobby fun. Glad it's got you where you need to be. ?
We are doing speed runs and at 120 mph I was losing range so fast that led my car to crash due to the fact I couldn't steer anymore thank you very much for the compliment ?

Yeah something must be wrong. Mine easily will clear a football field as I have done it many times.

I, too, had range issues with my Radiolink RC6GS. I had bought my radio from RC Juice and they couldn’t help me since the discontinued carrying them. Radiolink in China took forever to get anyone to answer any questions. Finally they agreed to let me ship it back for repair, but that would have cost me $50 to ship it back to China.

I ended up figuring out that I had received some faulty receivers from Amazon and they were to blame. The antennas were crap. I ended up buying a Futaba 3PV before I figured out the issues, so it sits in a box these days.

Yeah something must be wrong. Mine easily will clear a football field as I have done it many times.
I have access to two of them and the range is comparable between mine and my best friends not the greatest we range test all the time once you get so far away the lag is insane
I, too, had range issues with my Radiolink RC6GS. I had bought my radio from RC Juice and they couldn’t help me since the discontinued carrying them. Radiolink in China took forever to get anyone to answer any questions. Finally they agreed to let me ship it back for repair, but that would have cost me $50 to ship it back to China.

I ended up figuring out that I had received some faulty receivers from Amazon and they were to blame. The antennas were crap. I ended up buying a Futaba 3PV before I figured out the issues, so it sits in a box these days.
I bought mine from Amazon too!!!!

I have access to two of them and the range is comparable between mine and my best friends not the greatest we range test all the time once you get so far away the lag is insane
Oh yeah at about 100 yrds its about a 2 second lag lol

And that's a shitload of lag when you're going that fast so we decided to re-engineer that piece of junk transmitter it's way better now
Looks like you could go miles with it now. Lol
Have you tested the range? I'm over here going by yards and you are measuring in zip codes lmaooooo

Lmao... It is a 2.4 gigahertz Wi-Fi booster that I bought on Amazon for 30 bucks The hard part is getting it all soldered in and working requires a shitload of skill

We also boosted the voltage from 9 volts to 12 with a 3S lipo instead of the AA's it's supposed to give a range boost to

Last edited:
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back