Big Rock My big rock work in progress

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tonydee

Fairly New Member
Reaction score
447F0A62-AAC3-4C95-9BAE-47A38BCCC595.jpeg
C6386790-158B-428C-AAEB-6A935D34B2D7.jpeg
I know It’s not much but wanted to get input on how I can improve it. I’ve put some work into it already

I see you have the gun metal Granite tires and roll bar. What else have you done?

I see you have the gun metal Granite tires and roll bar. What else have you done?
Granite bumper and tires
Might as well keep a spare set of RPM arms and spare 25kg steering servo around if you haven’t already.
I’m gonna get a new servo but rpm arms is good luck
I’ve been binding a new ramp can’t wait to try it out

Last edited:
I would consider to add a rear wing - my Big Rock is also work-in-progress, wing added and IMO it looks much better (more agressive) and also protects rear-end of the body:

View attachment 137061

My boy wants to do this to his. The mount has been hard to find. I haven't looked in a couple of weeks though.

Does the BR track straight worse with the granite tires on it or does it still track pretty straight?

Hey guys question about rear diff. Well noise coming from that area. Straight outa box it seems like there is a clicking In rear. Clocking speeds up as the truck does. Off its weight u can't hear it near as much. Drives great hauls a$$! Ideas? I havrnt wrenched any thing apart yet. Also wish id knew it was painted on the outside 😳😵

Hey guys question about rear diff. Well noise coming from that area. Straight outa box it seems like there is a clicking In rear. Clocking speeds up as the truck does. Off its weight u can't hear it near as much. Drives great hauls a$$! Ideas? I havrnt wrenched any thing apart yet. Also wish id knew it was painted on the outside 😳😵
Without hearing it, I’m pretty sure all you are hearing is the “classic Arrma 3S click”, particularly given your comments about it driving well and hitting speed. You’ll find loads of posts on it. Usually it’s nothing to worry about and just “what they do.” Mine certainly does it and I don’t even notice it any more. It’s just part of its character.
I’ve taken mine apart a few times for cleaning and upgrades but the click is always there.

Oh man that's best news I've heard in a long time. And does it take a full upgrade front end to truly track straight no matter the speed? Seems like it'll track diff at diff speeds

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back