Raider My Birthday boy...

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MSgt

Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Fury
  2. Raider
  3. Vorteks
With his new Raider after break in and first bash...

HaatN9J.jpg

Cool..Nice birthday present. It looks like it got a proper break in session.

Is the Raider brushed? :O

Yes. Until the motor quits. Since I'm working on his Stampede, fitting a new body, and such, he wants me to move the Castle SW3/4600 over to the raider....

Cool..Nice birthday present. It looks like it got a proper break in session.

Complete with a broken wing...:D This little thing is a rocket with a 2s in it. Real handful with a rough surface. I want one... Thinking of converting my Fury to a Raider XL...lol

Yes. Until the motor quits. Since I'm working on his Stampede, fitting a new body, and such, he wants me to move the Castle SW3/4600 over to the raider....

Complete with a broken wing...:D This little thing is a rocket with a 2s in it. Real handful with a rough surface. I want one... Thinking of converting my Fury to a Raider XL...lol

Meh, wings are overrated. Give sonny-boy a pat on the back for a job well done, pitch the wing and keep on bashin'!
Gonna have him Armor-all those tires?

Nope. Mostly because I don't want to pay for the armor all... Lol

Aw, c'mon Daddio!
I got some Traxxas Anaconda's for my Vorteks, rear, from the LHS, which was a waste. They're pretty much useless.
Well, after tossing the new 60A ESC/5200kw/2S LiPo on the Raider, the RC was unmanageable at any decent speeds on asphalt.
So, long story short, put the useless Anacondas on the Raider to run as street meat and it runs straight and true! Still gotta dial in the front tires because the current street meat has serious over-steer issues.

well, we don't have any pavement with in 2 miles of us. He managed to pop a shock cap on it, which amazingly I haven't done yet. I put my Fury shocks on it that have 35w oil in them. He said it was better, and now wants me to put some 40-45w in the rear. But today, I'm working on my motorcycle getting it ready for spring... :D

well, we don't have any pavement with in 2 miles of us. He managed to pop a shock cap on it, which amazingly I haven't done yet. I put my Fury shocks on it that have 35w oil in them. He said it was better, and now wants me to put some 40-45w in the rear. But today, I'm working on my motorcycle getting it ready for spring... :D
Great plan.
Couldn't help but notice a nice pair of wheels on the bench that would look good on the Raider...

His Stampede has a Castle SW3/4600 in it. The Raider is still the stock 15T, just running on 2s 50c SPC Lipos.

When he releases the smoke from the 15T or stock ESC, I have a Turnigy ESC/3900 brushless set up to try in it.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back