Big Rock My BRCC is here !

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TraverseCity420

Total Arrma Fanboy
Reaction score
Such a beautiful blue!

Got the servo swapped out (that was a slight pain in the ass.. Tight work area for that one..)

Now im werking on getting the 12mm hexes put on and my mx 28s slapped on.

Went thru the ESC setup did the end points all that jazzy fizzleness..

Can't wait to take it outside, sadly with a likely broken ankle I won't be going very far or able to enjoy it much past my own front yard and with a ton of snow out there atm well poop!

anyway just wanted to make a thread so if I have any questions or problems I can post under this :D

Nice, you will have a lot of fun, it's a great truck.
What servo have you put in yours (just curious, I also swapped mine already :D )?

He put in an Arrma ADS-15 that came from his Notorious.

^ Yep!! :D

Got to drive it a little bit a few mins ago its a pretty nice truck! Winter is here which sucks and its less then 20 outside so the run was short but so far pretty impressed with the truck!

Can't get it doing wheelies yet thanks to the blanket of snow :( but soon I shall make it do what I want! :p

^ Yep!! :D

Got to drive it a little bit a few mins ago its a pretty nice truck! Winter is here which sucks and its less then 20 outside so the run was short but so far pretty impressed with the truck!

Can't get it doing wheelies yet thanks to the blanket of snow :( but soon I shall make it do what I want! :p

Ditch the tires. They suck.

Ditch the tires. They suck.

Slapped on my mx 28 badlands but only the front are 1/2 offset so the rear set are rubbing on the body when the truck dips .. gotta order another set for the rear I think.. but yeah the tires that come with it I took those off before even going outside lol there too thin look more like they fit better on a SCT then a monster truck.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back