Kraton My build log

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
If there is going to be any RC going over the moon then I have the perfect one for that mission..it's top secret and we must not let china find out.👍😁

View attachment 279783

View attachment 279784
Let's keep this .top secret 🤫🤫🤫🤫

Yeah..
Especially look out for those fat floaters
winnie the pooh love GIF

Pooh Balloons overflights..
They be sneaking..

It should be pretty easy. Just take off the deck & trim the sides. Might have to retrim the decking, depending on how much you take off
Josh, I wanted to thank you for you advice and suggestions, you really live up to the spirit of this forum where we help and support each other, so Thanks.

Josh, I wanted to thank you for you advice and suggestions, you really live up to the spirit of this forum where we help and support each other, so Thanks.
My pleasure man!! I love being able to pay forward all that good rc karma that I've gotten here as well. When I built my ramp I used this "formula"- run-up 2x height. So, I made it 1' tall with a 2' run-up. It was my 1st ramp & didn't see the need to "send it" quite yet!!🤣 I hope this helps you break fewer parts😉😃😂👍🤘

So I got these roof rails to protect the top of my beautiful Notorious Truck body:

Screenshot 2023-02-21 11.33.04.png

it said on the roof rail site : RequiresUses #AR727410 sacrificial screws, so I got these:

View attachment 280107

I can't figure out how these screws hold on the roof rails, what am I missing here? Did I order the wrong kind of screw? any help is appreciated. Missing screw jokes are appreciated...

Screenshot 2023-02-21 11.30.28.png

After jumping and bashing yesterday I inspected the truck and found the set screw fell out of the pinion so I loctited it as well as replaced two screws that fell out of the chassis in the rear. I used to never inspect my cars in the past but
PXL_20230223_231856696.jpg
reading here and watching videos and probably my maturity has made me more cautious and careful on how I treat my truck now.

The rear diff was making grinding sounds, so I took it apart. I know exactly what happened, I landed on cement right on the tail when jumping at the local skateboard park a few days ago, ordering an aluminum diff case from Hot Racing when I get paid. First time taking this apart, hoping I can get it back together again...I think I can, printing out exploded pic of rear end and will go from there.

PXL_20230313_210314796.jpg
PXL_20230313_210308775.jpg
PXL_20230313_210237228.jpg

Finally got my aluminum diff case in but it was still not engaging like it should, it was skipping in the back diff. So I ordered another diff case from https://jennysrc.com/ and took the gears out of that and replaced the rear diff and it's working like a charm now. The next thing I'm going to do is put in my stronger steering servo, it's just too cold to sit in my garage and work on it right now.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back