Notorious My bumper is wonky. Is this gap supposed to be this big?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

The Bean

Very Active Member
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Notorious
20220719_202202.jpg

My bumper touches the body, and sometimes tucks under it, or the body gets stuck under it. In photos of new Noto's, there's a small gap between the bumper and body. Is this just wear?

20220719_202230.jpg

The bumper is also angled back quite a bit. Same deal, is this just wear that occurs over time?

20220719_202247.jpg

If I'd put spacers between the circled parts, the bumper would be pushed straight again. Does the top view look good, or am I missing spacers?

20220719_202316.jpg

Is this gap supposed to be this big?

Not sure as I replaced mine with an RPM bumper from the start. I say just order one of those and call it a day! 👍😁
20220719_234353.jpg
20220719_234406.jpg

Do you guys think this is an ignorable issue, or should I replace it to prevent damage to other parts? From what I've heard, the Noto's bumper isn't very effective anyway bc of its position.

Do you guys think this is an ignorable issue, or should I replace it to prevent damage to other parts? From what I've heard, the Noto's bumper isn't very effective anyway bc of its position.
I'd replace it to prevent further damage. Sure, you could still run it like it us, but I'd get a new bumper, any kind that's been suggested, and move on to the next repair. 👍

I love those rpm front bumpers. I have 2 of em now & the one that's on the typhotank gets A LOT of abuse off the ramp. It can take the nastiest cartwheels & front lawn darts. It almost has a little trampoline effect to spring the rear end back around!!

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back