My CHP themed infraction.....still in progress.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Parts are slooooooowly trickling in. Got the body, rear spoiler, another set of hoons and some screws. Waiting on decal kit, front splitter and trying to figure out where to buy the best paint. I heard buy tamiya paint

Heather Thomas. Had a poster of her in a pink bikini for a good portion of my juvenile years?
Are we forgetting Daisy Duke? Friday nights were extra special. Cool car and a hot chick in short shorts driving a jeep. Sigh.

Had I owned a poster like that I wouldn't have needed to ruin the JC Penny catalog.

I have Tamiya and Duratrax so far total six cans. Haven't done jack with em yet but hell... The Dtrax came from my 45 mile away lhs... and I felt so bad going in there and seeing nothing I wanted (because they don't deal Arrma,) I bought some paint and some liquid paint mask and a PL body.
I'm impressed at the PS colors from Tamiya and had a guy paint me a Slash body with PS32 Corsa Grey and Black Tamiya. Working well sitting on the shelf... :rolleyes: . The Corsa Grey though is a very cool color imo. Wish I had a better photo to show.

grey1.jpg

CHP decal kit just showed up. ?. I’ve been lazy with the Tamiya paint. I’ll have to order on eBay now.
Question.......should I paint the rear spoiler or not? I’m up in the air about that one

CHP decal kit just showed up. ?. I’ve been lazy with the Tamiya paint. I’ll have to order on eBay now.
Question.......should I paint the rear spoiler or not? I’m up in the air about that one
Don't know the color of Infraction spoiler so that's your call. But I'm here looking at the spoilers on the 6s Krate and OC and like the black spoilers, it adds contrast to the painted bodys.

I left mine clear and stickered it. ??

Pretty much every custom painted one I've seen on social media matches the wing to the body color. Check out Arrma's hall of fame on their website or Facebook page

Pretty much every custom painted one I've seen on social media matches the wing to the body color. Check out Arrma's hall of fame on their website or Facebook page
Since the wing comes clear, my vote would be to paint it same color of body. ?

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back