My CHP themed infraction.....still in progress.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Porschetech🇬🇪

South London hooligan Living in Cali
Lifetime Premium!
Premium Member
Excellence Award
Build Thread Contributor
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Felony
  2. Infraction
  3. Limitless
  4. Kraton 8S
Ever since my son took my infraction, he wanted to mod it slightly. So we came up with a CHP themed idea. I have the red/blue roof lights and the CHP decal kit. Waiting on the body which is now on back order ?. watch this space!!

Sorry to sound stupid but what is CHP themed..???
Not sure if you ever saw it Brian, but this is what sprang to mind when I read what he wrote

CHiPs! Always loved the 50 car pile ups, the saved at the last second before explosion and the always present vehicle transporter that had its ramps down to provide a launch ramp...that was every episode as I remember it...loved it!!

Favorite episode was the heavy weighted van that would perform moving car jacking by pulling up next to cars on the freeway, forklift up and rob and then put'em back down and drive off. Creative!!! :LOL:

Yeah she is fine for sure, but that other blonde on the Fall Guy is a perfect 10.
Heather Thomas. Had a poster of her in a pink bikini for a good portion of my juvenile years?
Are we forgetting Daisy Duke? Friday nights were extra special. Cool car and a hot chick in short shorts driving a jeep. Sigh.

Heather Thomas. Had a poster of her in a pink bikini for a good portion of my juvenile years?
Are we forgetting Daisy Duke? Friday nights were extra special. Cool car and a hot chick in short shorts driving a jeep. Sigh.
I loved the dukes of hazard ?

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back