My daily rant.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I work for the post office, so yeah, I end up doing more work than the lazy people every single time. I just don't try to dwell on it, since I start getting mad. But your situation is different. My situation has been going on since 2006 and it will never end.

Panhandlers. That is my daily rant. I’m sick of them, and it’s gotten to the point in my neighboring town, Brattleboro, VT, that one doesn’t pass a single intersection or parking lot without having to avoid people with cardboard signs, begging for your money. Back in the day I’d occasionally open my wallet for people who seemed down on their luck. I’ve stopped. Lately, it’s very easy to see their methods. It’s totally orchestrated. They literally get access to their preferred spots in timed intervals. There are bums staged in the bushes waiting for their turn on the clock. Most are clearly addicts, and the others are an assortment of 20-35 year old “crusties” who don’t want to get a job and prefer to beg their way across the land in some sort of self-centered adventure. Some have dogs, which pisses me off even more. The dogs don’t deserve that kind of life. What a bunch of wasted lives.
And don’t get me wrong, I definitely realize that life can throw the most terrible curveballs, but so many don’t even try. For those legitimately experiencing hardship there are resources. For those who need a job, local businesses and manufacturing are having a very hard time hiring enough people, the unemployment numbers are near zero, and people are getting large sign-on bonuses just for getting a job. There are resources, and there are opportunities. Those who just make the choice to be a bum or an addict will get neither my money nor my sympathy.
My sentiments exactly!!! GET A JOB!!!

In the attic yesterday and a wasp starting buzzing around me so I started down the stairs to get some spray and the effer decided to follow me down the stairs, buzzin' around my head. Well I made it half down the stairs before slipping on steps and falling the rest if the way. Landed hard on my heel (bruised it) and scraped my arm on the way down. I swear that little b!tch pushed me! :ROFLMAO: Hurts like he'll, but I'll survive.

Made a gif for your all's enjoyment! 🤭😁✌️
The arm pic is from this morning.

View attachment 361061View attachment 361062View attachment 361063
Good gosh! Glad your ok..but OUCH! If I was still working I could of killed that wasp and the entire nest for $350.00.

Panhandlers. That is my daily rant. I’m sick of them, and it’s gotten to the point in my neighboring town, Brattleboro, VT, that one doesn’t pass a single intersection or parking lot without having to avoid people with cardboard signs, begging for your money. Back in the day I’d occasionally open my wallet for people who seemed down on their luck. I’ve stopped. Lately, it’s very easy to see their methods. It’s totally orchestrated. They literally get access to their preferred spots in timed intervals. There are bums staged in the bushes waiting for their turn on the clock. Most are clearly addicts, and the others are an assortment of 20-35 year old “crusties” who don’t want to get a job and prefer to beg their way across the land in some sort of self-centered adventure. Some have dogs, which pisses me off even more. The dogs don’t deserve that kind of life. What a bunch of wasted lives.
And don’t get me wrong, I definitely realize that life can throw the most terrible curveballs, but so many don’t even try. For those legitimately experiencing hardship there are resources. For those who need a job, local businesses and manufacturing are having a very hard time hiring enough people, the unemployment numbers are near zero, and people are getting large sign-on bonuses just for getting a job. There are resources, and there are opportunities. Those who just make the choice to be a bum or an addict will get neither my money nor my sympathy.
Yeah, those RAT F's! I say they build rehab centers that are MANDATORY or jail, which ever poison they prefer. I'm sick of that sh!t too! You live in the US of A, FFS! You can't find work? You can't find help? (although none of them want help)..

Need to start making the rules and laws much stronger! Might make a difference. Either way these people will be in MANDATORY rehab OR jail. If they come out of rehab and "restart" straight to JAIL! 5 years. Crack, fentanyl, opioid DEALERS all come with a mandatory LIFE in jail or DEATH! Yep, in Nitro's USA, those people wouldn't exist. We goin FULL Philippian laws in Nitro's America. I believe they pull eyelids off and fingernails out for drug dealers. Gummy dealers are accepted in Nitro's house tho. :LOL:

You know it's bad when the snowy states have them. I'm with you buddy.

I have in the past bought food for people, but I've seen too much and never give the money. The Home Depot guys will work for you. The guy on the corner with a cardboard sign will have some excuse about his back or a war wounded vet (BS). Don't let them fool you most of the time it's an example of poor life choices.

Back