My daily rant.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
HHhhmmm, my daily rant??

THE GENERAL PUBLIC IS GETTING MORE STUPID BY THE DAY!!! :cry: BETTER YET BY THE PHONE CALL!!

I call someone back and get a message " The mail box is full and you can not leave a message" I document that sh&t and bring it up when they yell at me. All they say is *laughing* yeah, I ment to clear that out. Really!! you dumb &(^%$&%*^*^%&%&, I am NOT nice when it come to that and they know it:LOL:

P.S. I just received a email that I don't do my job :sick: My response to a 5 person email was "Please set up voice mail and you will at least get a message as we are all busy and need to get all communications" LMAO:cool:

Last edited:
Let me preface this by saying I am NOT talking about the legitimate issues people are having: improperly hardened motor shafts, poor performance with high KV delta wind motors before the issue was known, etc.

This rant is about the surge of threads as of late about people misusing or outright abusing Castle products and demanding Castle kowtow to them while simultaneously dragging the name of their company through the mud. The amount of entitlement I have seen of late has been insane, with people plugging in their ESC backwards and frying it, then being mad that Castle won't comp them for their own stupidity; people buying the wrong product for the wrong application, mostly with things like an XLX2 for hard bashing when it isn't built for it, 1515 motors to pair with an XLX2, etc, it is near equivalent to buying an avian prop and being mad when it doesn't work with your boat, if not failing outright. Shoot, there are even posts around with people getting upset that Castle won't step outside of their warranty policy when they fry their electronics when their cheap lipos go up in flames! Sure, Castle isn't infallible, no company is, and I am not saying they are. There seems to be a huge misunderstanding however, with early adopters expecting a 100% perfect product from 1st production run products (even big companies like Microsoft, Sony, and Nintendo have issues on the first several batches of their consoles) rather than having legitimate manufacturing issues that they then do address and fix, as well as a general behavior of entitlement throughout many forums, Facebook groups etc, with Castle as the scapegoat.
Well said. 👍. Like the old saying goes “when you point a finger, remember 3 point back at you”.

Let me preface this by saying I am NOT talking about the legitimate issues people are having: improperly hardened motor shafts, poor performance with high KV delta wind motors before the issue was known, etc.

This rant is about the surge of threads as of late about people misusing or outright abusing Castle products and demanding Castle kowtow to them while simultaneously dragging the name of their company through the mud. The amount of entitlement I have seen of late has been insane, with people plugging in their ESC backwards and frying it, then being mad that Castle won't comp them for their own stupidity; people buying the wrong product for the wrong application, mostly with things like an XLX2 for hard bashing when it isn't built for it, 1515 motors to pair with an XLX2, etc, it is near equivalent to buying an avian prop and being mad when it doesn't work with your boat, if not failing outright. Shoot, there are even posts around with people getting upset that Castle won't step outside of their warranty policy when they fry their electronics when their cheap lipos go up in flames! Sure, Castle isn't infallible, no company is, and I am not saying they are. There seems to be a huge misunderstanding however, with early adopters expecting a 100% perfect product from 1st production run products (even big companies like Microsoft, Sony, and Nintendo have issues on the first several batches of their consoles) rather than having legitimate manufacturing issues that they then do address and fix, as well as a general behavior of entitlement throughout many forums, Facebook groups etc, with Castle as the s

There has been an influx of posts from US English speaking members that look like that.

if ever1 typed like dis nd stuff then how can w3 help dem out wit der problums.

It is in our site rules that you should make your post legible.
You are EXPECTED to:
  • Edit your posts for spelling and grammar. ArrmaForum.com's usability depends on this.
    • Use capitalization
    • No excessive Internet jargon
    • Use proper spelling, grammar and punctuation
  • Communicate in English only
First off I am English. secondly, we aren't all the same, this was an ARRMA forum last time I checked not a grammar class. not all men are created equal I understand your point of view but some guys just don't know any better . we cant all be good at everything . this is why i don't post videos on any site too many people are far too quick to judge before they know your background.

Last edited:
First off I am English. secondly, we aren't all the same, this was an ARRMA forum last time I checked not a grammar class. not all men are created equal I understand your point of view but some guys just don't know any better . we cant all be good at everything . this is why i don't post videos on any site too many people are far too quick to judge before they know your background.
I wasn't talking about grammar at all. We literally had people making posts that were impossible to read. Stuff like "wat up guz I ned sum hlp with my arc" and "can sum1 help me i think i broke dis ting. There were even thread titles like that. If we cannot understand what it is you are saying then how the heck are we supposed to help? That is the reasoning we ask that people at least make an attempt at typing out a proper sentence.

This rant is about the surge of threads as of late about people misusing or outright abusing Castle products and demanding Castle kowtow to them while simultaneously dragging the name of their company through the mud. The amount of entitlement I have seen of late has been insane, with people plugging in their ESC backwards and frying it, then being mad that Castle won't comp them for their own stupidity; people buying the wrong product for the wrong application, mostly with things like an XLX2 for hard bashing when it isn't built for it, 1515 motors to pair with an XLX2, etc, it is near equivalent to buying an avian prop and being mad when it doesn't work with your boat, if not failing outright. Shoot, there are even posts around with people getting upset that Castle won't step outside of their warranty policy when they fry their electronics when their cheap lipos go up in flames! Sure, Castle isn't infallible, no company is, and I am not saying they are. There seems to be a huge misunderstanding however, with early adopters expecting a 100% perfect product from 1st production run products (even big companies like Microsoft, Sony, and Nintendo have issues on the first several batches of their consoles) rather than having legitimate manufacturing issues that they then do address and fix, as well as a general behavior of entitlement throughout many forums, Facebook groups etc, with Castle as the scapegoat.
Xbox red ring of death rings a bell here.

Well said. 👍. Like the old saying goes “when you point a finger, remember 3 point back at you”.
Also…before you point your finger at me make sure your hands are clean 😂

I wasn't talking about grammar at all. We literally had people making posts that were impossible to read. Stuff like "wat up guz I ned sum hlp with my arc" and "can sum1 help me i think i broke dis ting. There were even thread titles like that. If we cannot understand what it is you are saying then how the heck are we supposed to help? That is the reasoning we ask that people at least make an attempt at typing out a proper sentence.

Xbox red ring of death rings a bell here.
May I start by apologizing for any offence I may have caused by hijacking your rant with mine? please let me explain I suffer from dyslexia and posting any comments is hard work for me. was just trying to let you know that some people can't always do the same as others. whether that's from a disability . or lack of education . lack of a caring family etc.

May I start by apologizing for any offence I may have caused by hijacking your rant with mine? please let me explain I suffer from dyslexia and posting any comments is hard work for me. was just trying to let you know that some people can't always do the same as others. whether that's from a disability . or lack of education . lack of a caring family etc.
Some times I have to edit my posts like 10 times and I still fiddlestick stuff up but I try.

Some times I have to edit my posts like 10 times and I still fiddlestick stuff up but I try.
I would be in big trouble without the edit button, My posts would be incomprehensible. Not that they are easy to understand now. :wacky:

Nothing is ever easy. especially speedrunning
Ah-freaking-men brother.

Preach John Stamos GIF by Fuller House

I’ll start by saying, I have no sense of style… I dress similar to a bum.. 😂
However why is it people feel the need to match their outfit (color scheme) to their motorcycles..? 🙄
Not talking about the Harley guys wearing orange either.

I’ll start by saying, I have no sense of style… I dress similar to a bum.. 😂
However why is it people feel the need to match their outfit (color scheme) to their motorcycles..? 🙄
Not talking about the Harley guys wearing orange either.
Do you mean like people matching each other at theme/ride parks? 🤮🤣

Maybe they think they are sponsored racers😂 I see that on ricers everywhere too..

Wouldn't it be funny if we all dressed to match our cars?
I kinda do.. all my rc’s are pretty raggedy looking. 😂

Back