My daily rant.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I’ll start by saying, I have no sense of style… I dress similar to a bum.. 😂
However why is it people feel the need to match their outfit (color scheme) to their motorcycles..? 🙄
Not talking about the Harley guys wearing orange either.

Ha, I have a completely blacked out bike so I wear a white jacket and black/reflective silver helmet. I figure if I both my bike and gear are blacked out no one will be able to see me at night if I happen to have my underglow off

However why is it people feel the need to match their outfit (color scheme) to their motorcycles..? 🙄
Not talking about the Harley guys wearing orange either.
Because it's cool. What are we supposed to do, wear white helmet, black jacket with orange gloves. 🤷‍♂️

Because it's cool. What are we supposed to do, wear white helmet, black jacket with orange gloves. 🤷‍♂️
I meant the cool dudes with no helmet (your choice!) wearing a purple and pink Hawaiian shirt on a purple and pink crotch rocket. And the dude on the custom blue chopper with a matching blue fishing shirt, shorts and flip flops… 🤷‍♂️😂

I meant the cool dudes with no helmet (your choice!) wearing a purple and pink Hawaiian shirt on a purple and pink crotch rocket. And the dude on the custom blue chopper with a matching blue fishing shirt, shorts and flip flops… 🤷‍♂️😂
Ok, the squids, that's typical. 👍👊

My rant for today.

Why do people insist on slowing down to almost a complete stop then they get into the center turning lane 5 feet before they want to turn?

I am so sick of 2-3am nerve pain these few couple weeks. So fiddlesticking sick of it. And tired. My arms go dead numb in a surprisingly painful manner. I’ve been avoiding another cervical epidural but man…this sucks 😣

I am so sick of 2-3am nerve pain these few couple weeks. So fiddlesticking sick of it. And tired. My arms go dead numb in a surprisingly painful manner. I’ve been avoiding another cervical epidural but man…this sucks 😣
I feel your pain, literally and to make matters worse I'm a side sleeper.......................... my entire left side goes numb sometimes.

I feel your pain, literally and to make matters worse I'm a side sleeper.......................... my entire left side goes numb sometimes.
Yeah same here. It’s awful because it’s not ‘numb’ but numbing pain. I sleep on my left shoulder and that’s the one that really goes numb. Can’t sleep on my right shoulder because I’ve had three surgeries on it. Can’t sleep on my back because my fused neck starts to kill me.

It’s all so much worse since Covid. My pain doctor confirmed that the majority of her patients have had drastically increased nerve pain after having Covid because it damages nerves. It can last for six months or longer. We had Covid back to back between February and April.

I have my psychological evaluation this Thursday for the spinal stimulator. I’m trying to fast track it because I am having too much trouble dealing with this. 10 years this year. 10 years of constant pain, steroids, procedures and surgeries. fiddlestick this. I often say this hobby helps keeps me from going crazy and I mean it literally. But it’s my wife and step daughter that gives me the strength and desire to keep living.

My rant for today.

Why do people insist on slowing down to almost a complete stop then they get into the center turning lane 5 feet before they want to turn?
My pet peeve is people going left into my lane to turn right. Why??????

Or why the people who drive the smallest cars, can't seem to keep them between the lines. :rolleyes:

It's that invisible trailer they have to make sure they can make the corner.
I find it is always some douche canoe in a Prius or smaller sized car doing this.

Why do people who drive a 5' wide car slow down to almost 1 mph for 6' 6" width restrictions..!!:mad:
KNOW THE SIZE OF YOUR CAR..!!!

Standing in line at the school waiting to pick up your kid sucks 😑 think Ill try to convince her mom to let her take the bus next year.

image.jpg

Back