My daily rant.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
People who don’t clean their camera lens before taking a picture, c’mon it literally takes 2 seconds.
You have high expectations 😆

This stoopid pop-up! 🤣
Screenshot_20220628-112513_Chrome.jpg

Hey, quit posting so much !!
Lol

JK you post on every forum I’m on. Lol
Bwhahaha!! It mostly happens in the word association thread. I love that one. So much mind numbing fun! (y)

Edit:
And one day it'll be helpful RC stuff I post!!! I'm still a learnin'!! 😂

The stupid new style of pull tabs on grease cartridges that break 99.9% of the time 😡. What was wrong with the old style?

Last edited:
This could be kind of specifically random, but I'll just generalize. I hate when parents don't pay attention to their kids.

This specific example is as follows: Our town does a massive 4th of July celebration. We live in a small town with about 700 people, but thousands from the city and surrounding areas come. We have a day in the park with food trucks, Volleyball, washers, horseshoe, and pickleball tournaments, turtle races, etc, etc etc. There's also a parade. This year, my 4-year-old daughter wanted to ride with me in the parade and throw candy. I let her choose between the '91 Oldsmobile wagon or the Chevelle. She chose the wagon. So, we're driving in the parade and throwing candy, and I can't tell you how many kids just run right in front of the cars to pick up a dumdum or a stray piece of gum, or they'll come sprinting up right next to the car and then bend down and you can't see them. The parade has to keep moving, and people are constantly having to panic brake because someone's kid just ran out in front of them or is close enough to put their hand under the tires, and I'd say with 90% of them, there was no parent to be found. Nobody chasing after them or yelling at them to get out of the middle of the street, nobody paying any attention at all. I know this is a universal issue, but we don't see a ton of it in our tight-nit small-town community until we have events like this and it draws the crowds of irresponsible and incompetent parents.

That said, the look on my daughters face makes it worth dealing with the headache. Sorry for the potato quality, my wife got a new phone and hasn't learned how to zoom properly yet.

VideoCapture_20220704-205501.jpg

This could be kind of specifically random, but I'll just generalize. I hate when parents don't pay attention to their kids.

This specific example is as follows: Our town does a massive 4th of July celebration. We live in a small town with about 700 people, but thousands from the city and surrounding areas come. We have a day in the park with food trucks, Volleyball, washers, horseshoe, and pickleball tournaments, turtle races, etc, etc etc. There's also a parade. This year, my 4-year-old daughter wanted to ride with me in the parade and throw candy. I let her choose between the '91 Oldsmobile wagon or the Chevelle. She chose the wagon. So, we're driving in the parade and throwing candy, and I can't tell you how many kids just run right in front of the cars to pick up a dumdum or a stray piece of gum, or they'll come sprinting up right next to the car and then bend down and you can't see them. The parade has to keep moving, and people are constantly having to panic brake because someone's kid just ran out in front of them or is close enough to put their hand under the tires, and I'd say with 90% of them, there was no parent to be found. Nobody chasing after them or yelling at them to get out of the middle of the street, nobody paying any attention at all. I know this is a universal issue, but we don't see a ton of it in our tight-nit small-town community until we have events like this and it draws the crowds of irresponsible and incompetent parents.

That said, the look on my daughters face makes it worth dealing with the headache. Sorry for the potato quality, my wife got a new phone and hasn't learned how to zoom properly yet.

View attachment 228124
Yup, amazes me sometimes how other parents act with their kids in public.

LOVE the pic! So adorable! She looked like she was having a blast!

View attachment 228124

I went up to North Dakota for the 4th, at the parade there some little girl got ran over by one of the floats.

I went up to North Dakota for the 4th, at the parade there some little girl got ran over by one of the floats.
I heard about that, such a tragedy. She was riding on the float if I'm not mistaken, and fell off?

Rant: Why is it that 90% of people who park in the handicapped spots rarely get all tires inside of both lines. Its like once you get the HC tags, you instantly forget how to park.

GET THE F OUTA THE LEFT LANE!
Dude - they just don't get it! Today I drove 350+ miles through NYC, over 2 bridges twice...how people doing 37-43 in a 55 on miles of one-lane twisty roads that then speed up to 60 in the few places where you can actually pass then slow back down again.
Did my daily triple at least ;-)

Tell me about it, you order 10 hotwings and they bring you 5 cut in half. I'm always like "am I the only one"
I wonder if you could sue someplace for false advertising over that? :unsure:
Because yeah pretty much anywhere you go an order of wings is only actually half of that cut in 2 parts. I don't know of too many places that an order of wings is actually the entire wing.

"Your post has been merged......"........
no MFer....same thread different thing I wanna say/post. Did I say merge it? I would have put that sh!t in the original post! :mad:(n)

"Your post has been merged......"........
no MFer....same thread different thing I wanna say/post. Did I say merge it? I would have put that sh!t in the original post! :mad:(n)
Agreed...I kind of understand why the feature exists, but I think a better way for it to operate would be a popup that says "Do you want to merge this post with your previous post?"

Back