My daily rant.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Sorry to hear that man! Stay strong and positive; you'll manage through it.

Maybe if you stop changing your avatar so much you wouldn't have anxiety!! :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: Like I always tell my wife, just bc it's on sale doesn't mean you have to buy it!! :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:✌️

But seriously, hope you feel better soon!! (y)🍻
Thanks for that!

You just echoed @Rob66 about changing my avatar:ROFLMAO:
He was the 1st to tell me to "stop it!" :ROFLMAO:

But seriously thank you. My family is the ones that pay the price for my sh!t and for that reason I take the meds.
I'm a control freak and being "high" make me feel like I'm not in control.
Its something that I'm trying really hard to work on.

All you nuts on here are a huge help in distraction from my crap and for that I thank all of you ladies and germs🙏

I agree with this so much. I spend far more time working on them then driving. My wife understands it helps keep me from losing my mind at times by relieving built up stress and anxiety.

Nice looking typhon! I also put an outcast wing on mine (typhon parts bin build). I like it so much better than the giant fragile typhon wing. Are those GPM driveshafts? I’ve often wondered how well they hold up.

View attachment 235805
Yeah man, I have a pretty forgiving wife as well and she gets it. ;) The driveshafts are RCAWD branded and I'll see how durable they this weekend. First impressions is they are heavy and the splines are sloppy. I don't know if the spline slop is intentional, but I probably wouldn't use them for speed runs. They do seem beefy for bashing though. Time will tell and I've got a few battery packs on the charger right now.
I think it's a big rock with a wing.
Yep, lol. I could probably loose the bumper and throw on a set of Hoons and no one would know the difference, lol.
It's been in the 90s and 100s here it is on average 30 degrees hotter, depending on what machine you stand next to, in the factory that I work in than it is outside. My stuff only has to be within 1/32 of an inch.
Right on brother! It's a tough job we have but it pays for the mortgage and a few cool toys.

Dronabinol​

Prescribed for anxiety and anger (non violent ty very much) issues.
My rant is that without it I'm an ass and with it I feel "high"...not myself.
Been rough dealing with my neck injury and hope I can manage the crap that comes with
an injury.
Anyway that's my rant for the day:rolleyes:
Sorry to hear my friend, prayers out for a quick and painless recovery.

Dronabinol​

Prescribed for anxiety and anger (non violent ty very much) issues.
My rant is that without it I'm an ass and with it I feel "high"...not myself.
Been rough dealing with my neck injury and hope I can manage the crap that comes with
an injury.
Anyway that's my rant for the day:rolleyes:
Hey buddy, i’ve been taking dronabinol for over a year now. The secret I discovered with this is ‘less is more’. Surprised the hell out of me because I’ve always loved THC, but once I figured out the minimum amount that I can effectively take (5mg) the better it helps. For me it eases severe neuropathy big-time and helps with migraines. But if I take more than 5 to 10 mg at a time it has the opposite effect and I actually hurt more. So 5mg 1-3 times per day and on extremely severe days I’ll take 10mg.

As for that high feeling, if you take it on a regular basis and not just ‘as needed’ the high feeling goes away. Your body and mind should get use to it fairly quick. I take it steadily once a day at least whether I need it or not. Took a couple weeks and all odd feelings dissipated. If I forget to take it for a few days then I immediately feel it once I do.

Hang in there man. Sorry you’re going through this, I know it sucks. I’m finally getting my spinal stimulator surgically installed Monday. I am praying that it works, it’s been a hell of a long 10 years that I’ve been dealing with this.

Hey buddy, i’ve been taking dronabinol for over a year now. The secret I discovered with this is ‘less is more’. Surprised the hell out of me because I’ve always loved THC, but once I figured out the minimum amount that I can effectively take (5mg) the better it helps. For me it eases severe neuropathy big-time and helps with migraines. But if I take more than 5 to 10 mg at a time it has the opposite effect and I actually hurt more. So 5mg 1-3 times per day and on extremely severe days I’ll take 10mg.

As for that high feeling, if you take it on a regular basis and not just ‘as needed’ the high feeling goes away. Your body and mind should get use to it fairly quick. I take it steadily once a day at least whether I need it or not. Took a couple weeks and all odd feelings dissipated. If I forget to take it for a few days then I immediately feel it once I do.

Hang in there man. Sorry you’re going through this, I know it sucks. I’m finally getting my spinal stimulator surgically installed Monday. I am praying that it works, it’s been a hell of a long 10 years that I’ve been dealing with this.
Yea I never stayed with it for more than a few days. I'm gonna try to make it a regular and see if the side effect goes away.
I don't want to give up on it cause you are right, it helps quite a bit.
Thanks my man!🤙

Yea I never stayed with it for more than a few days. I'm gonna try to make it a regular and see if the side effect goes away.
I don't want to give up on it cause you are right, it helps quite a bit.
Thanks my man!🤙
Yeah don’t give up on it. Way better the Norco, Morphine sulphate etc. Helps my wife as well with the neuropathy pain from chemo she still has. You know you can PM me anytime you need to chat, vent or have questions. I truly understand what your going through my friend.

Yeah don’t give up on it. Way better the Norco, Morphine sulphate etc. Helps my wife as well with the neuropathy pain from chemo she still has. You know you can PM me anytime you need to chat, vent or have questions. I truly understand what your going through my friend.
🙏
🤙

@N.Mango you'll get it all settled, takes a little time to get prescriptions dialed in. In some cases it's finding the right med for the job, everybody has different chemistry. I've gone through a few myself. I know if I forget to take my meds it messes me up for two or three days. If you don't like the way your feeling don't be afraid to talk to your doctor about it, they might find something that works better for you.

@N.Mango you'll get it all settled, takes a little time to get prescriptions dialed in. In some cases it's finding the right med for the job, everybody has different chemistry. I've gone through a few myself. I know if I forget to take my meds it messes me up for two or three days. If you don't like the way your feeling don't be afraid to talk to your doctor about it, they might find something that works better for you.
Thanks! Don't get me wrong, feeling "high" isn't my ideal but it helps with pain and my mood so it's a win win for me and my family.
This forum/you guys are the stuff! 🤙🤙🤙🙏

Sorry one more rant for the day.

I mentioned "a particular scene" in the movie Cool Hand Luke and NOTHING! CRICKETS! Are all of you crazy?!?! Nothing???:ROFLMAO:
cool hand luke cowboy GIF

Failure to communicate!! 😎

Once again my failed attempt at humor.:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:🤪
You know every time you change your aviator thing I feel a bit behind…guess I need to design another compass huh😏

My rant for the day.
I just post my sons Calking Bellagio super pillow top bed for $200obo on craigslist. Keep in mind the mattress alone is $4000+!
This F'n b!tch gonna ask for me to use the safety code to make sure I'm legit...ok understandable.
But when I send her the code she says its wrong so she sends another one and says its wrong. I send her a snapshot of the code and she doesn't accept it. Asks for another # so I give her my wifes who by the way I'm not with me and driving so she cant look at her texts right at the moment. She gonna tell me to hurry up.....wait what?!?!?! For $200 she should be sucking my _____!!!! (sorry family forum).
I told her I will throw that bed away before I play anymore games! :mad::mad::mad:

I’m about to take off to pick up my daughter from school. Last year it took around 30 minutes or less. Fortunately they have streamlined the entire process so that it now takes a fiddlesticking hour and 10 minutes 😑

I’m just going to leave an hour early so at least I can get towards the front of the line turn the car off and read a book rather than sit towards the back of the line and stop start stop start stop start till I want to scream while dealing with all of the impatient entitled and downright idiotic dangerous parents that are going the wrong way up the street cutting across curves cutting people off yelling screaming freaking out etc.

I’m about to take off to pick up my daughter from school. Last year it took around 30 minutes or less. Fortunately they have streamlined the entire process so that it now takes a fiddlesticking hour and 10 minutes 😑

I’m just going to leave an hour early so at least I can get towards the front of the line turn the car off and read a book rather than sit towards the back of the line and stop start stop start stop start till I want to scream while dealing with all of the impatient entitled and downright idiotic dangerous parents that are going the wrong way up the street cutting across curves cutting people off yelling screaming freaking out etc.
Seems universal the whole dropping off and picking up thing at schools. :(

Back