My daily rant.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Driving the Mojave through dog poo and not realizing it right away. :poop: Just that smell in the car on the way back.... 🤪

The upside: I must have placed it right into the dog poo before putting it in the car. That mess could have been waaaaay worse (like in the body) with just a single wheel spin.

dog GIF by Red & Howling

Have actually done it before with the Infraction - full treatment - even nicely up the diffusor. Fresh, smelly and really sticky paste. One of these small leaf sweeper cars went through while I was driving and very apparently with some of the leaves a good portion of "anonymous pavement junk" was thrown along. For some stupid reason one sweeper car flug out all the autumn leaves onto the pavement so the other one could sweep them up. Those few minutes inbetween was my turn to sweep. 🤪

I cleaned the Infraction and then again and again and again. And then you don't even want to work on it for a week. Then I cleaned it again, just for peace of mind. Sniffing the car and hands and checking if I missed something. Real fun cleaning when you did the "body shoo goo treatment" and lots of little places in the fibre glass tape for the dog goo to get stuck.

Have actually done it before with the Infraction - full treatment - even nicely up the diffusor. Fresh, smelly and really sticky paste. One of these small leaf sweeper cars went through while I was driving and very apparently with some of the leaves a good portion of "anonymous pavement junk" was thrown along. For some stupid reason one sweeper car flug out all the autumn leaves onto the pavement so the other one could sweep them up. Those few minutes inbetween was my turn to sweep. 🤪

I cleaned the Infraction and then again and again and again. And then you don't even want to work on it for a week. Then I cleaned it again, just for peace of mind. Sniffing the car and hands and checking if I missed something. Real fun cleaning when you did the "body shoo goo treatment" and lots of little places in the fibre glass tape for the dog goo to get stuck.

I might have just written it off! 😝

Ew Smells Bad GIF by Bounce

I actually sold it..... 😋 :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

🤪

But not due to the dog poo goo. It was so clean I could have literally used the chassis as a plate to eat. The infraction was just not my car. While hooning you already wonder if you rather want to fill up your gas tank or buy a new set of hoons. Got the 3s version now and enjoy far more as the wheels last a lot longer. Just did not like how the 6s handled. Had it break out at speed when the ground was too cold and the wheels did not grip enough. Happy it hit nothing....

The infraction was just not my car. While hooning you already wonder if you rather want to fill up your gas tank or buy a new set of hoons. Got the 3s version now and enjoy far more as the wheels last a lot longer.

I keep looking at the 3S Infraction, I just can't get myself to commit to another set of batteries, Have 2S, 4S, 6S not to mention all my aircraft batteries.

@Doom - you just told me in no uncertain terms you don't have a Typhon 3s. That's not OK. Such a fun car.

Well, just buy the Infraction 3s and one or two lipos. Just a couple of hundred bucks. Always easy to be very generous with other peoples money... :ROFLMAO:

Last edited:
@Doom - you just told me in no uncertain terms you don't have a Typhon 3s. That's not OK. Such a fun car.

Well, just buy the Infraction 3s and one or two lipos. Just a couple of hundred bucks. Always easy to be very generous with other peoples money... :ROFLMAO:

But I have two 6S Typhons that are pretty danged fun! :) The 3s Infraction would just allow me to use some smaller parking lots to play in.

RAIN!
sick of the stuff. Living in the UK is always "compromising" in terms of weather but come on, none stop!. I'm putting off winter strip downs/ maintenance to get a couple of last bashes in and everyday I get off is rain. 🤬

Thought about using the wife's tights as a cheapo dusty motors job but yeah maybe not. Can't be arsed with the cleaning/ferrozinc of pins across 2/3 rigs at a time. I Just want to bash in the dry a couple of times more, please man, come on!.

OK, feel a little better now.

RAIN!
sick of the stuff. Living in the UK is always "compromising" in terms of weather but come on, none stop!. I'm putting off winter strip downs/ maintenance to get a couple of last bashes in and everyday I get off is rain. 🤬

Thought about using the wife's tights as a cheapo dusty motors job but yeah maybe not. Can't be arsed with the cleaning/ferrozinc of pins across 2/3 rigs at a time. I Just want to bash in the dry a couple of times more, please man, come on!.

Too much of anything sucks, although I would love some of that rain, I feel ya. Our weather is just now getting decent after an unbearably hot summer.

Too much of anything sucks, although I would love some of that rain, I feel ya. Our weather is just now getting decent after an unbearably hot summer.
Ah man I'd love a couple of days of that nice weather right now . I'm just itching to bash. The winter kraton crap basher is in bits. Looks like I'm putting it back together. I so need a "fix". 👍

RAIN!

@Woodentop .. I'm with you on that one..!!
I'm just saying to hell with it and I'm going out in the morning 🤪🤔 all it's done most of the week here is rain and I know I'll regret it later but I'm doing it anyway.!!
Wish me luck 🤣

Oh, and during the time I'm stuck at work it hasn't rained......

I don't know the laws here in Washington or specifically the area I live, but I'm almost sure firing rounds at night in the area I live isn't allowed.
On a nightly there is gun fire. Now before I go on I just want to say if it's allowed then more power to them...I would do the same.
But...I hope it's not dumb asses continuing to give reason for unfair gun laws.
I'm all for gun laws but not to the point that a normal sane person cant own guns.

Screenshot_20221031-071303_Translate.jpg

Why do we not care about adult men? Only elders, children and adult women matter?
We've come so far in racial equality, and are slowly approaching economic equality for women. When will we even start giving men social equality?

My bf from high school and roommate/coworker after who I've kept in touch with, but haven't seen in a decade was supposed to come have a play date with me today.

Got 6 batts for 4 rigs all charged up and ready to go. Mowed and cleaned up track yesterday.

He just canceled. 😔

Well, wifey already gave me the day to RC, so looks like I'm gonna have an RC day!! 👍😁

Let's see if I can win against myself on the track. :rolleyes:

Man I need some new friends. RC friends preferably. :rolleyes:😎✌️

My bf from high school and roommate/coworker after who I've kept in touch with, but haven't seen in a decade was supposed to come have a play date with me today.

Got 6 batts for 4 rigs all charged up and ready to go. Mowed and cleaned up track yesterday.

He just canceled. 😔

Well, wifey already gave me the day to RC, so looks like I'm gonna have an RC day!! 👍😁

I'll be right over, got rained out of work today 😃🤣

I hate last minute cancellations! Ugh. You would have a dozen cool friends over to play if it weren't so expensive to fly. If I ever win the lottery we will have the best play date ever!

He just canceled. 😔

Back