My daily rant.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Both were mounted? Someone must be buying from the choppers cuz they’re rarely in stock. Kind of like Typhon 6S shocks.
Yes sir.
Horizon Hobby https://www.ebay.com/itm/ARRMA-dBoo...963286&hash=item5b599fc7bc:g:9JEAAOSwFpNdMKoU
lumidave35 https://www.ebay.com/itm/Arrma-Outc...:HOQAAOSwG59c3U0s:sc:USPSPriority!57701!US!-1

To add too this, why can I order unmounted Back-Flip LP but I can't order unmounted Back-Flips?

And stupid question for the day are the wheels the same between the Lps and the regular backflips?

This sounds like the perfect opportunity to upgrade.

Max6 is the only cure unfortunately.
Not to plant any seeds or put ideas in your head. I don't want to anything like that ?

My rant today is the cheap a$$ tabs on the BLX 185 ESC!! They can't engineer a more secure mount to the chassis than 2 plastic tabs?!? ?
Remove it, double side tape, then put the screws in. Of course, if the tabs are already broken... zipties zipties zipties! LOL!

Why oh why automakers do you use light colored interiors in your pickup trucks? Charcoal, black or dark grey should seriously be the only options for interiors in trucks. The only thing I hate about my Tahoe is the shale colored interior, the seats people don't even sit in just get dirty out of nowhere.
Why the hell would anyone want this as an interior color in a pickup truck is beyond me.
93a4061f70c8487ba60c39a6c4cdc01c.jpg

here I go today:

FFS on the queue (if there is one) for HH for 82 minutes already and still music

Mojave - not working ESC (thats why I am on the phone for)
Kraton 8S - not working SR6100AT (maybe I can ask the questions on reliability as this is the second one that failed)

edit: 85mins - message: "thank you for holding while we connect you to one of our representatives" and it goes back to music :rolleyes:

edit2: 2H12mins - hangup ... tired of the music ...

Last edited:
Why oh why automakers do you use light colored interiors in your pickup trucks? Charcoal, black or dark grey should seriously be the only options for interiors in trucks. The only thing I hate about my Tahoe is the shale colored interior, the seats people don't even sit in just get dirty out of nowhere.
Why the hell would anyone want this as an interior color in a pickup truck is beyond me.
View attachment 78482
Did you not see the inside before you bought it?

here I go today:

FFS on the queue (if there is one) for HH for 82 minutes already and still music

Kraton 8S - not working SR6100AT (maybe I can ask the questions on reliability as this is the second one that failed)

edit: 85mins - message: "thank you for holding while we connect you to one of our representatives" and it goes back to music :rolleyes:

Did they stop offering the "leave your number and we'll call you back" option?

Did you not see the inside before you bought it?
The Tahoe yes, but I settled on the shale interior only because it was local and 2k under book, booked for 8k paid 6k for it.
I am looking for a new to me pickup and that picture is one of the multitudes of pickups I was looking at this morning that had that color for interior. I just do not understand why anyone in their right mind wants white leather in a pickup or even in a SUV for that matter. It's not a BMW or Mercedes that we wear our black suits and ties in, it's a truck that us guys will be out there doing truck stuff in and getting all dirty and the last thing we want to do is have to spend an entire day trying to clean the white interior.

600$ in seat covers you can have it any color you want??‍♂️??
The Tahoe yes, but I settled on the shale interior only because it was local and 2k under book, booked for 8k paid 6k for it.
I am looking for a new to me pickup and that picture is one of the multitudes of pickups I was looking at this morning that had that color for interior. I just do not understand why anyone in their right mind wants white leather in a pickup or even in a SUV for that matter. It's not a BMW or Mercedes that we wear our black suits and ties in, it's a truck that us guys will be out there doing truck stuff in and getting all dirty and the last thing we want to do is have to spend an entire day trying to clean the white interior.

View attachment 78482
Chicks dig and drive pickups too, and imagine they like the BMW look. Seen many driving around Esclades, King Ranch, even GMCs and Chevys with interiors like this. I agree these colors are a nightmare, but I guess the old adage applies here, build it and they will come lol!

600$ in seat covers you can have it any color you want??‍♂️??
$600 for vinyl at least that's what it would have been for my Tahoe. It was closer to $1,000 for bonded leather, and real leather was about 2k and that was just the cost of the covers. Those were custom fit covers not those slop on things.

here is the other one - I seriously had enough of HH/Spektrum and the lot - all Arrma models will go on sale

after the recent experience with their support I have come to terms to sell all my Aarma models - as I cant put them into the Classifieds without a price people can feel free to propose a price via PNs (if that is allowed) happy to take a hit but trying to source a different manufacturer now and get them out the door ...

View attachment 78482
Pickups aren’t really the pickups they used to be of the 90’s. The reason they offer interiors like that is because 90% of people ordering a pickup that’s not the base interior trim package aren’t using it for work, so they make the light colors to prevent the seats from getting hot when sitting in the sun. It’s just another snowflake thing that new trucks must do because so few people use them as pickup trucks and would rather a seat that’s not scolding hot then a seat that could get dirty- because for most people nobody’s getting into that truck with dirty clothes.

It’s actually a preference to get a bright colored interior. I don’t know much about them (because new chevies frequently get turned down at my shop) but that bright interior... all about keeping it cool from the sun sitting outside of someone’s picnic lol. But don’t get beat up about the interior. Hopefully it’ll be a solid truck for you for years to come, and that’s all that matters.

Pickups aren’t really the pickups they used to be of the 90’s. The reason they offer interiors like that is because 90% of people ordering a pickup that’s not the base interior trim package aren’t using it for work, so they make the light colors to prevent the seats from getting hot when sitting in the sun. It’s just another snowflake thing that new trucks must do because so few people use them as pickup trucks and would rather a seat that’s not scolding hot then a seat that could get dirty- because for most people nobody’s getting into that truck with dirty clothes.

It’s actually a preference to get a bright colored interior. I don’t know much about them (because new chevies frequently get turned down at my shop) but that bright interior... all about keeping it cool from the sun sitting outside of someone’s picnic lol. But don’t get beat up about the interior. Hopefully it’ll be a solid truck for you for years to come, and that’s all that matters.

I see people with pickups where I work and they won't even put anything in the bed. Or F250 and even F350 with leather and fancy interior and they never even put a trailer hitch on it. Who buys a Super Duty truck and doesn't plan to tow anything with it?

I see people with pickups where I work and they won't even put anything in the bed. Or F250 and even F350 with leather and fancy interior and they never even put a trailer hitch on it. Who buys a Super Duty truck and doesn't plan to tow anything with it?
I knew a guy who had the baddest F350 with every single option. He had a 1/5 wheel hitch in the bed. He had the wing on top of the roof to reduce drag on the front of a trailer. Tons of extra lights. The works.

The SOB never ever pulled a single trailer with it. He just thought it looked cool. Dude spent over $100k to just drive it to work. To each his own.

here I go today:

Reminds me of my experience with CenturyLink.
My internet wasn't working yet again for like 500th time in a month so I called the 1-800 number, was on hold for 10 minutes and got someone and I told them my internet was down, then that person was oh ill transfer you to tech support waited 45 minutes on hold for tech support to tell me they were having outages....... Why didn't the front end person know this so that people aren't waiting on hold for an hour just to be told that there are service outages? Worst internet and worst customer service I have ever dealt with, the internet was slower than the 3g service on my phone, I had techs out to my house constantly, they replaced the line 4 or 5 times and I still had constant problems. So glad I switched.
I knew a guy who had the baddest F350 with every single option. He had a 1/5 wheel hitch in the bed. He had the wing on top of the roof to reduce drag on the front of a trailer. Tons of extra lights. The works.

The SOB never ever pulled a single trailer with it. He just thought it looked cool. Dude spent over $100k to just drive it to work. To each his own.
My favorite are the guys who lift 2wd pickups......

Reminds me of my experience with CenturyLink.
My internet wasn't working yet again for like 500th time in a month so I called the 1-800 number, was on hold for 10 minutes and got someone and I told them my internet was down, then that person was oh ill transfer you to tech support waited 45 minutes on hold for tech support to tell me they were having outages....... Why didn't the front end person know this so that people aren't waiting on hold for an hour just to be told that there are service outages? Worst internet and worst customer service I have ever dealt with, the internet was slower than the 3g service on my phone, I had techs out to my house constantly, they replaced the line 4 or 5 times and I still had constant problems. So glad I switched.

My favorite are the guys who lift 2wd pickups......
There is a reason I have nicknamed CenturyLink "Century$hit." I have them as well and they are absolutely the worst when it comes to tech support, network reliability...Practically everything.

There is a reason I have nicknamed CenturyLink "Century$hit." I have them as well and they are absolutely the worst when it comes to tech support, network reliability...Practically everything.
I hear the same thing from pretty much every person who has used their service. I would rather use Crapcast(Comcast) than CenturyLink ever again.

Back